[Vision2020] Anti-Public School ideology and stealth campaigns

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 09:21:27 -0800

> 2. The Christian Reconstructionists criticize public
> education from many different angles, but the real agenda is
> to end public education. They can't necessarily do it
> directly, so the agenda then becomes to wreck the public
> school system by supporting policies that undermind it. So
> the talk might be taxes but the real agenda would be
> bankrupting the system.

Ed,

First, are you claiming that all Libertarians are Reconstructionists? I'm
sure that will be distressing to most of the Libertarians!  :)

Second, *all* Libertarians are for ending government education. Call it
"outsourcing" or "privatizing".

That's no stealth campaign. That's a part of the Libertarian Party plank
since the beginning.

And you can quote me on being one who affirms a Separation of School and
State (http://www.sepschool.org/).

Have I been stealthy enough for you?

Best,
Dale