[Vision2020] Anti-Public School ideology and stealth campaigns

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:05:16 -0800

I do not recall Mr. Sebesta mentioning Libertarians anywhere in his posting,
Mr. Courtney.  Perhaps you misunderstood his comments.

Paranoia, Self Destroya

Tom Hansen
Just another liberal elitist loose in the Palouse