[Vision2020] Why Does Doug Wilson Work For Satan?

Douglas Stambler ca1970nh@baptistmail.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 06:58:21 +0800

Never mind who sends what e-mails, folks.  The reality is that Doug Wilson is all but the Devil.

Dale Courtney is a piece of sh-it, and that should be obvious to everyone who has had contact with this man: He is a burned out, former military type, who only sees common sense in what his master, Doug Wilson has to offer.  The guy is a drone.

Again, if Moscow, Idaho wants to get rid of Doug Wilson, all you have to do is remove Paul Kimmel from office: Just ask him to step down, and Christ Church will go away.  The source of Doug Wilson's political influence in Latah County is coming from Paul Kimmel.

Let's be honest about this: I have been single-handedly taking on Doug Wilson and his dangerous cult for over a year now: And no matter what you think of me, you all would have to agree at this point that I did not cause this man to say BIGOTED, HATEFUL things about African-Americans, Mormons and homosexuals - Doug Wilson has put himself into this cauldron, and it's a waste of people's time to go around and try to distract the public away from the fact that Doug Wilson is a THIEF, MONEY LAUNDERER and MANIACAL DEMAGOGUE.

You all know that I'm just "insane."  At least I haven't started my own demonic cult like Doug Wilson, and at least I'm married and relocated to California while all of you up there are just agonizing over a done deal: I DISMANTLED CHRIST CHURCH AND DOUG WILSON'S EMPIRE THROUGH UNUSUAL TACTICS THAT MOST OF YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.

If you'd like to give me credit now for the work that I have done for your town, you only need to contact Ruth Drollinger at valuachild@aol.com - Ruth knows me very well, and knows that when I declare myself "Head Prophet of The World," it is really not as important as the fact THAT I TOOK DOUG WILSON DOWN OFF HIS PULPIT AND RUBBED HIS FACE IN THE DIRT, JUST LIKE I PROMISED I WOULD.

You people in Moscow are truly in for a delightful surprise, when you find out that Doug Wilson has also been having homosexual affairs with young men from his church.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(Disneyland)
--