[Vision2020] responding to Neo-Confederates

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:15:31 GMT

I haven't been to Moscow's Farmer's Market for quite along time.  Does this
mean that you consider me to be right wing?  My parents would be proud of me if
that were true, since they both consider Reagan to have been a closet liberal.

Trust me.  As I look into the depths of my soul, I find that (at best) I am a
day's drive from the right wing.

           http://www.fsr.net/