[Vision2020] Too sexy... my response to Eric

Valuachild@aol.com Valuachild@aol.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:02:29 EST

--part1_c4.174ec24.2d113d65_boundary

Hello Hello Hello????  Anybody out there GET why I had the "Sexy" headline in
my subject line?? I guess that was over your head Eric, .

       Reason 1.     If you had read my letter, and it doesn't sound like you
did, you would have read the part about where that comment came from-- the
comment came after I asked the Wilsons whether or not meeting with the Logos
School board to air my grievances would make a difference.  It was their comment
that I was "too sexy"-- in other words -- the point being--- I was a woman --
and these guys being chauvinists just created a policy to exclude woman -- if
they can't think in terms of treating women as equals -- than what's left?  I
guess treating a woman as a sex object.     GET IT?   I don't pretend to be
sexy, and I certainly don't present myself in that manner.  God did bless me
with a nice figure and I guess I could go around wearing a giant bag.

       Reason 2: I wanted as many of you "guys" Christ church "guys" that is
to read my letter as possible.

Ruth Drollinger

--part1_c4.174ec24.2d113d65_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello Hello Hello????&nbsp; Anybody=
 out there GET why I had the "Sexy" headline in my subject line?? I guess th=
at was over your head Eric, .<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <U>Reason 1</U>.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
; If you had read my letter, and it doesn't sound like you did, you would ha=
ve read the part about where that comment came from-- the comment came after=
 I asked the Wilsons whether or not meeting with the Logos School board to a=
ir my grievances would make a difference.&nbsp; It was their comment that I=20=
was "too sexy"-- in other words -- the point being--- I was a woman -- and t=
hese guys being chauvinists just created a policy to exclude woman -- if the=
y can't think in terms of treating women as equals -- than what's left?&nbsp=
; I guess treating a woman as a sex object.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; GET IT?&=
nbsp;&nbsp; I don't pretend to be sexy, and I certainly don't present myself=
 in that manner.&nbsp; God did bless me with a nice figure and I guess I cou=
ld go around wearing a giant bag.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <U>Reason 2:</U> I wanted as many of yo=
u "guys" Christ church "guys" that is to read my letter as possible.&nbsp; <=

<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Ruth Drollinger</FONT></HTML>