Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Too sexy...?

Eric Engerbretson eric@eric-e.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:27:46 -0800

P.S. I would also question the judgment of a person who signs her kids
up for a school, signs an agreement stating that she authorizes the
school to spank her children, and then complains when it does what she
authorized it to do.

I would question the judgment of a person who pays a great deal of
money to have her children in an abusive place for four whole years.
She either knew it was abusive when she signed up, or she didn't.
Assuredly, she didn't know in the beginning. I would call her negligent
for not researching the facility to which she was handing her kids
over. If it took her four years to find out it was abusive, I would
call that negligence, which is another form of abuse. If it was an
abusive place, I would question her judgment and perception as she
shelled out "$30,000" for these people to abuse her kids. If she was so
out of touch with her kids and their teachers that it took her four
years to figure it out, I would be certain that her perception was
lacking.

If her perception is so in question, I would not listen to a word she
says about anything unless she has physical proof and witnesses. If she
offers to show those things to me, I would gladly look at them. But
only if she offered to show them to me at an appropriate place and in
an appropriate manner. The last time she tried to show them to me was
in a completely inappropriate manner at a completely inappropriate
place (the Christ Church town meeting). This makes me again question
her judgment and perception of reality.

PLEASE know that I am not out to hurt her; I am terribly sorry for her
situation. Whatever she has experienced, whether real or perceived, has
been excruciating for her, and I am very sorry she has had such a hard
time. I am, quite literally, praying to God that she will be granted
peace and resolution.  But when she chooses to go public with lies,
exaggerations, and misperceptions-- when she chooses to attack people
that I know to be some of the kindest, most loving, people I have ever
met-- people who make huge sacrifices because of their love for
children-- she is making war on me, too.

I love this woman with the love of Christ, and with the forgiveness
that I humbly ask for myself-- but I want to encourage those of you
watching from the sidelines to use your brains as you listen to the
myriad accusations flying about, and consider their source, before you
form, or further, unfounded opinions.

Sincerely,

Eric E.