[Vision2020] Anti-Dean Commerical by Democrats

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:41:50 EST

-------------------------------1071538910

In a message dated 12/15/2003 5:19:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
scho8053@uidaho.edu writes:
Using Osama Bin Laden's face is totally beyond the pale.
I know associating Bin Laden with Dean is inappropriate for some of you but I
must disagree. Osama Bin Laden killed thousands of innocent Americans and he
deserves to be killed and associated with Dean.

Dean attempted to dump nuclear waste on thousands of Hispanics in Texas. To
me that is pretty unethical. I also believe that you are misinformed about the
PAC.

You also must listen to the commercial. It states that electing someone that
has no foreign experience is a danger to America with Osama still out there.
The ad was not saying that Osama and Dean were working together.

I happen to agree that nominating Dean forces most Americans to vote for Bush
or someone else. I cannot vote for Dean or Bush. Dean said he thinks the
Soviet Union is supplying Iran with nuclear weapons. This is pretty scary. I think
that people should be scared into not voting for Dean. Regardless of if you
are a Democrat or a Republican, or neither, the security of the Nation from
terrorism and other foreign threats should be paramount in the minds of Americans
when they vote.

Dean or Bush as President from 2005-2009 could be a very fatal flaw for the
country to make. Bush and Dean are idiots and criminals in my mind and I will
do what I can to make sure that both are not on the ticket in 2004 so people
can have a choice. If both parties nominate criminals we will get a criminal in
office every time.

Donovan

-------------------------------1071538910

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 12/15/2003 5:19:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, scho805=
3@uidaho.edu writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>Using Osama Bin Laden's face is totally beyond=
 the pale.</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>I know associating Bin Laden with Dean is inappropriate for some of you=
 but I must disagree. Osama Bin Laden killed thousands of innocent Americans=
 and he deserves to be killed and associated with Dean.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dean attempted to dump nuclear waste on thousands of Hispanics in Texas=
. To me that is pretty unethical. I also believe that you are misinformed ab=
out the PAC.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You also must listen to the commercial. It states that electing someone=
 that has no foreign experience is a danger to America with Osama still out=20=
there. The ad was not saying that Osama and Dean were working together.</DIV=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I happen to agree that nominating Dean forces most Americans to vote fo=
r Bush or someone else. I cannot vote for Dean or Bush. Dean said he thinks=20=
the Soviet Union is supplying Iran with nuclear weapons. This is pretty scar=
y. I think that people should be scared into not voting for Dean. Regardless=
 of if you are a Democrat or a Republican, or neither, the security of the N=
ation from terrorism and other foreign threats should be paramount in the mi=
nds of Americans when they vote.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dean or Bush as President&nbsp;from 2005-2009 could be a very fatal fla=
w for the country to make. Bush and Dean are idiots and criminals in my mind=
 and I will do what&nbsp;I can&nbsp;to make sure that both are not on the ti=
cket in 2004 so people can have a choice. If both parties nominate criminals=
 we will get a criminal in office every time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>