[Vision2020] Anti-Dean Commerical by Democrats

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:39:05 -0800

I have been through this before on V2020, Andreas.  It added a whole new
sub-level to the definition of maturity.  That is why I no longer bring it
up.  Political debates are most effective when you discuss the issues, not
the candidate.

Tom Hansen