[Vision2020] Too sexy to be taken seriously by Logos Board? (revised post upon request)

LuJane Nisse lujane@lataheagle.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:27:42 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_016E_01C3C317.99A16060

didn't we get this post once before? Why again?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com =
[mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On Behalf Of Valuachild@aol.com
  Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 1:37 PM
  To: vision2020@moscow.com; deco@moscow.com
  Subject: [Vision2020] Too sexy to be taken seriously by Logos Board? =
(revised post upon request)

  Dear  Visionaries,

            Last February I was contacted by Vera White, after winning a =
Landmark State Supreme Court Case, the first case in the country to test =
a new law which makes child custody portable for victims of abuse. (The =
Daily's editor Steve McClure and other Idaho news editors rejected the =
story even though the AP ran it last February and it was front-page news =
in various papers around the country)

            After getting the story on my case, Vera then asked me the =
question, "So what else do you have going on in your life?"  I said, =
"Well, as a matter of fact, I'm contemplating confronting this school =
named Logos that three of my children have been attending for the last =
four years." She said that no parent had come forward before, and I told =
her that I wasn't afraid of coming forward, that I was disturbed by what =
my children and I had experienced. =20

              "What issues?" she said?  I told her about the school's =
recent "women only" vote on the board and how I felt that the =
subjugation of women was taught there, about their bazaar five year plan =
for all faculty staff and students to have a "unified world-view", also =
how there seemed to be discrimination against minorities, and they =
actually have this thing about slavery, the worst was the corporal =
punishment administered by the Superintendent Tom Garfield and Principal =
Matt Whittling.  Spankings with various boards over any even the most =
minor infractions, spanking children before notifying a parent, the =
unspoken discipline policy of forced waste retention of children =
beginning in the 2nd grade, and last but not least, birthday spankings.=20

               Although I wanted Vera to keep a lid on her source since =
I wanted my children to finish out the school year peaceably, ultimately =
things didn't turn out that way.  However, this was not due to Vera, =
whom I greatly appreciate.  Her column briefly mentioned what I =
disclosed to her, and this started the furor over Christ Church, Doug =
Wilson, and Logos School. =20

               That week I also met for several hours with Doug Wilson's =
brother and his wife, because I had a hunch the school was lying about =
why they had abruptly left a year earlier.  I was right and indeed they =
had been fired, the school had lied about it.   We had a candid =
discussion about everything, my concerns, and we shared openly and =
freely.  I asked them if I could make a difference by presenting my =
grievances to the school board.  Their response?  They said I probably =
wouldn't be taken seriously, that I was too sexy.  After our meeting, =
and some research on my part, my suspicions about Christ Church and =
their relationship to the school were confirmed.  =20

                I discovered a 300? pg. Lawsuit, which a former member =
of Christ Church filed against the church.  It turns out that what I =
considered evil and cultism at the school including an environment in =
which doctrine was indirectly taught at the school, came right from the =
writings of Douglas Wilson and his associates. Within weeks, I knew I =
would remove my children, and I informed the school that they would be =
be reenrolling.  After over $30,000 of tuition, fund raising for the =
school, I wondered if other parents would wise up.=20

               But first I wanted to question these people in a =
non-confrontational "iron sharpening iron" way.  Within weeks after =
informing Logos that the children would not be back the following year,  =
parent-teacher conferences were held.   I went to each of my children's =
three teachers-- B. J.  Jordan (2nd grade teacher), Muffy Minnich, Lauri =
Barrie (4th grade teachers), and Matt Whittling, (6th grade teacher and =
school principal) prepared and poised.

               I wanted some explanations as to what they were doing to =
my children. After Mrs. Jordan could not give me an explanation why she =
punished my child for not being able to "hold it" and confronting her =
about her friend who had frequent bladder infections for fear of =
punishment, and realizing why I had to take my son to the doctor for so =
many years since he attended her class because he was wetting his pants =
for no apparent reason, the teacher threw a paper I presented her from =
the American Medical Association at me a paper about "forced waste =
retention" and fiercely defended her position stating I was wrong, I =
went on to the 4th grade class taught by Muffy Minnich and Lauri Barrie. =
 I asked them, could you tell me why you seem to glorify the South in =
your studies of the civil war? And please tell me why you celebrate =
Robert E. Lee's birthday every year and have this huge picture of him =
overshadowing all others, fail to recognize Abraham Lincoln, and tell me =
why my son feels put down on a project he did against slavery?  Then =
after Mrs. Minnich began glorifying Lee as this Godly Man, failing to =
answer my other questions, I went on my oldest son's teacher, Matt =
Whittling, writer for Wilson's Credenda, leader in Christ Church, and =
the principal of the school, the strict military type guy with the nice =
friendly smile who teaches strange cultish "mantras" to the children at =
their assemblies, administers corporal punishment to the children, =
expects even the 5 and 6 years olds to fall in line.  So I asked Matt =
Whittling, "So why is my son so disturbed that you put down women =
leaders in history? in particular during your studies of the Salic =
laws?, and "Why do you moralize the students that woman are to "serve" =
men (exact words from my son) and why has my son been made to feel that =
if he and other classmates objected, he would be sent to the office for =
a "spanking"??

            Each of these teachers made me feel like, "Gee, you're the =
only parent who feels this way!" After experiencing their underlying =
hostility towards me and not getting any answers, I politely and quietly =
left.  Shortly thereafter, the "gossip" letter came.  A March 31st email =
Tom Garfield distributed to all the Logos people, and I would imagine =
Christ Church members, a letter demonizing me, labeling me as a sinner, =
a slanderer.  This wasn't the first time Garfield had it in for me.  Two =
years earlier, after my son had received multiple spankings for what I =
considered non-offenses.  I took two witnesses with me to a  meeting =
with him about this abuse and also questioned him about humiliating =
birthday spankings my children received.  Garfield just laughed at my =
concerns, and then arrogantly, in my face said, "If you think you're =
going to change an 18 year tradition (birthday spankings) you are wrong! =
=20

              After Garfield's "gossip" email, my children immediately =
started experiencing torment from their classmates.  Some of their best =
friends told them that their parents would not let them play together =
anymore, oh, I remember, picking my son up with tears running down his =
cheeks, and my usually cheerful, happy go lucky, 2nd grade daughter, all =
the while keeping the torment secret.  After my daughter began =
experiencing some unusual tummy aches and pains, she finally told me was =
happening to her at school. =20

              It turns out that another little girl in her class would =
not stop calling her names, had pushed her down, and was making fun of =
her.  When my daughter sought relief from her teacher, asking her to =
"Please make this girl stop being mean and calling me names" Mrs. Jordan =
told her "Sorry, I can't help you unless you have two witnesses, you =
know the rules."  My little girl, whom I'm proud to say, then confronted =
her tormentor saying "You must go to a bad church because you're so mean =
to me" I decided to keep her home from school the next day, and that =
turned out to be a wise decision.  Had I taken her to school, the =
principal was planning on giving her punishment, and I'm sure this meant =
a spanking?  It turns out that the little girl is the daughter of the =
school board president, a Mr. Hieronyomus.  And my daughters mention of =
the "church" made him furious.  =20

             That day, my son was sent home with a letter, threatening =
me, stating that my daughter was to come to school to be punished for =
criticizing Christ Church.  It was then and there I decided there is no =
way my children can spend another day in this school, and so that was =
it, their last day at Logos.

              So as I contemplated attending a school board meeting to =
air my grievances, I recalled my discussion with Wilson's brother and =
his wife -- their comment about being too sexy, said it all.  So why =
then, would I present myself to a group of arrogant, sexist men, the =
majority of whom voted against women on the board, why would I waste my =
time with these scoffers, who supported the letters vilifying me, how =
could I ever trust even the non-Christ church board members and teachers =
who were in denial about the abuses I reported regarding my children.
   =20
               Over the last four years, when I did confront a teacher =
about my concerns, they would pretty much ignore me then immediately =
report it to the top.  I felt like this was some kind of communist =
state, the secrecy, it wasn't normal.  Even non-Christ Church board =
members had a blind allegiance to the Wilson, a kind of reverence.  =20

         One of those men was Scott Barrie, a school board member I =
voted for, a member of Evangelical Free Church, whom I talked to while =
discussing photography at his studio in Pullman.  I initially spoke with =
him about how he would vote at the board meeting on the issue of =
prohibiting women on the school board shortly after I read the proposed =
new business in the board minutes last January. =20

                 Although I personally like him and his wife, a favorite =
teacher among my children, he was in complete denial when I began =
telling him about what I found so disturbing at the school, including =
that I believed my children had experienced abuse.  Scott seemed to be =
in complete denial, and after a while it was obvious to me that he =
didn't have much of a mind of his own, and even worse, had no clue about =
birthday spankings, perhaps he was one of this parents, like many I =
meant, who looked the other way when it came to anything Garfield did to =
their children.  I don't think he was any match for Doug Wilson and =
rather than have interest in what I had to say, he responded with =
glowing reports about the leadership of the school, other school board =
members, including Wilson.  Scott left me with some scriptures =
(scriptures were often quoted to me as justification for abuse with =
these people)!  What he told me in all sincerity, is that he believed =
the verse in Matt. 5:11,  "Blessed are you who when =
persecuted,=E2=80=A6for your reward is great in heaven." =20

             Aha, that was it, now I know what keeps these people going, =
I thought as I left Scott's downtown business.  Matt. 5:11 is probably =
what Wilson feeds to these people, that's what makes this group stronger =
-- they thrive on what they consider persecution, not correction.

            One time at a school function, I had a chance to visit with =
Logos' finance manager, Ed VanNuland.  Ed is the big money raiser for =
the school, Wilson supporter, at one point obtaining a $50,000? Grant =
from Albertsons for new computers at the school.  He was a former =
Montanan like me and his children were about the same age as mine.  I =
happened to question him about Christ Church and asked him about why the =
church seems so cold and rejecting of single moms.  I shared with him my =
own experience with attending the church, as well as another mother I =
knew there who had received the same treatment.  A few days later I =
received a sturnful letter from Tom Garfield, admonishing me not to =
gossip, attaching me for questioning Ed about Christ Church.=20

            I found this brand of loyalty everywhere, this blind =
allegiance, no individual identities, a group think, extreme =
obsessiveness towards the leadership in the school and on up to Wilson, =
what I observed over the years as a deepening group think with all =
faculty and staff that I knew, some who I knew feared losing their jobs, =
and this sort of allegiance to Christ Church, to be disturbing. =20

        So, for the last nine months my children and I have kept quiet.  =
We entered counseling. And then after finding out that Idaho is one of =
the few remaining states that does not have laws on the books to protect =
children from abuse in schools such as Logos, laws to outlaw these =
barbaric practices,  I felt that it was unlikely that Latah County would =
act on my children's behalf.   So after all these months, I couldn't =
resist attending the so called "public forum" the other night to see =
what kind of "spin" Wilson would put out to the community and to go =
public on our experiences. =20
        =20
               While numerous cameras recorded the event, few in the =
media have had the guts to report the ten-minute drama as I went public =
with my abuse accusations.   When I first arrived that night, I listened =
a while, to the charismatic leader, how he moved the crowd, made them =
laugh, put them at ease, and I thought, oh, dear God, I hope that the =
media doesn't fall for this. =20

         Then, after a nice "government" schoolteacher spoke, I came to =
the microphone and presented my case.  I went immediately on the attack =
and said that I was there on behalf of the children and that I brought =
my evidence, a stack of documents and pictures, including my son, who =
sat behind a Logos teacher, who kept yelling, "Make her shut-up""Get her =
out of here" etc, the teacher, who by the way, was the one particularly =
glorifying the south and General Lee, Muffy Minnich.  Were there any =
brave souls in the audience to support me?

              I started out with linking Christ Church doctrine to what =
my children were taught at the school, etc., receiving answers from =
Wilson, confronting him with the evidence, listening as he gave a lying =
response, then Wilson's group hollering.  I only got to a few of my =
issues out when men started coming down out of the audience, one man =
with a gruff beard grabbed me, my mike was turned off, I protested I was =
at a public place, this was a public meeting, I kept asking the crowd, =
"Don't you want to hear what I came here to say" and that I had a right =
to speak, all I heard were Christ Church people yelling to "GET HER OUT =
OF HERE" etc. =20

             After confronting Wilson with, "You're just afraid of what =
I have to say, I speak the truth!"   I felt like I couldn't breath and =
this man was in my face, feeling all alone, thinking, my gosh, why are =
people afraid to speak up for me, where are those who to speak out for =
children?  Only a few said anything in my defense.  They tried to =
silence me, which were predictions I read from several who wrote on =
V2020 among them, Wayne Fox.  They did exactly what an article about =
cults said, they silence their critics.  =20

         Friday, I found out which reporters and news editors were =
charmed by this charismatic, arrogant, fat man.  Were they charmed, =
threatened, or just afraid to expose the evil?  For whatever reason, the =
editors, chose not to report my attempts to go public with evidence I =
had of child abuse against students at Logos/Christ Church, including my =
own.  I think this outrages many in Moscow who caught wind of my story.  =
The Lewiston Tribune, whose editors Paul Emerson, Diane Pettit and Cathy =
Kessinger
  axed David Johnson's story chronicling my ten-minute confrontation =
with Wilson for what they call "legal reasons."  Is that for fear of =
retaliation?  In the alternative, the Tribune painted this nice picture =
of this event.  Moscow-Pullman Daily News paid mere "lip service" to my =
case against the school. =20

          I thought, this must be why these newspapers, including =
publisher Nathan Alford, are having to resort to advertising to get =
subscribers!  After all, this incident was newsworthy, perhaps I should =
have decked the man who accosted me instead of walking out quietly!   =20

         Regardless of the fact that I am a woman, since this is Idaho, =
I find it irresponsible journalism, for these newspapers to refuse  to =
report anything I have to say which could shed light on abuse of =
children in a local private school.  I also find it unacceptable that =
Steve McClure would reject a story which could help change the lives of =
women and children in Idaho, i.e. my landmark Supreme Court case.=20

                So the posts showing the outrage at the lack of =
coverage, the posts of encouragement and thanks, were very appreciated.  =
I believe that there are a few of you out there who act on Edmund =
Burke's saying, evil will triumph when good men and women do nothing, =
and that does includes the news media.  Perhaps given a different time =
and place, say Germany, circa 1939, you would be the same people to =
speak out against the horrors of the holocaust, rescuing the innocent, =
just perhaps there are some you in Idaho, who read what authorities have =
to say on what is considered child abuse, perhaps, you folks can go to =
sleep easier tonight, knowing your children won't grow up to be angry, =
damaged adults after being traumatized by legalism, shaming, and =
corporal punishment as is being done to many of the children who are =
sons and daughters of Christ Church and Logos parents. =20

              If you are an educator or former educator from Logos, and =
have knowledge of crimes against children and/or spousal abuse at Christ =
Church, I must inform you that it is a Federal Crime to suppress =
evidence of abuse.=20

               Some have asked, so how does my state supreme court case =
involving Domestic Violence  tie in to Logos School/Christ Church?  =
Easy, Logos School is a cauldron, a cauldron of some dangerous =
ingredients mixed by outwardly caring, loving teacher, a dangerous mix =
and mindset instilled in children, that men have the right to use "power =
and control" have the right to use physical force and punishment towards =
women, women are to be subject, submissive, servants.  A cauldron where =
Legalism is substituted for Jesus' grace.  That's what is so poisonous =
about this group.

               The diversity? After four years, the few minority =
students we knew, left, and with the exception of Christ Church white =
men married to submissive Asian women and their children who attended =
the school, I didn't see "diversity".  =20

               The best education in town?  I guess despite my children =
gaining great academic achievements, I could have chosen a better school =
for them.  (There are other choices for parents. K-12.com, Montrose, =
Pullman Christian, 7th day Adventist school, Royal Garrison, St. Marys, =
and yes the public school)  From what I can tell, the parents who keep =
their children at Logos School, subjecting them to physical punishment, =
who look the other way, have done so to alleviate their own guilt, =
because they do the same acts of abuse in the name of "spare the rod" on =
their own children.

            Although I heard that about 1/4 of the student body left =
this last year, Wilson keeps bringing in students from families who move =
to town to join Christ Church. I heard they even offered some families =
free or reduced tuition if they would stay. =20

          As a loving parent, I guess my decision is that I'd rather =
have an emotionally and mentally healthy child, knowing that they will =
grow up to be well adjusted adults because they weren't exposed to an =
environment of rigid rules, governed by corporal punishment, and =
prevented from having free thought and creativity, than a national merit =
finalist who ends up in jail for beating his wife, or has secret =
addictions to pornography hiding behind a pulpit somewhere, a chronic =
liar, or worse yet, a leader of a cult. =20

         There is indeed a causative link between childhood abuse and =
that includes corporal punishment and mental health problems in adults.  =
And for those of you who disagree, your denial is alleviating your own =
use of it on your own children and you really believe the garbage of =
"spare the rod".

                As a Presbyterian ministers daughter growing up in Latah =
County, I remember when the Wilsons came to Moscow, even though I was =
young, Jim Wilson represented a true follower of Jesus to me.  It =
doesn't seem possible that Pastor Wilson could have a son, so =
legalistic, so phony, so intellectual, so pharisaic and so hungry for =
power and possibly approval, and so worldly, as to become the leader of =
a cult attracting followers from all over the world right here in =
Moscow.=20

                I have been invited to speak on campus, after all, I =
wasn't allowed to finish the other night, and the cold hard facts, =
documents, and pictures have yet to be shared.  So I will keep you =
tuned.   I am a V2020 member who is also well educated (sorry, I got my =
BA from U of W)=20

         Although I may not be as eloquent as many of you, I hope that =
what have I said, will stir you enough to be intolerant of evil. when it =
comes to speaking out against groups that abuse children.  Perhaps one =
of you would be interested in getting some legislation sponsored to =
outlaw corporal punishment in Idaho.  (All of which I can provide for =
you)  =20
  Thank you.=20

  Ruth Drollinger  (fka Ruth Stoneman)
  Pullman, WA.
  Click here: Landmark Domestic Violence Case for Women & Children-Ruth =
Drollinger, mother of four, pro se, wins 2nd big case

  The legal implications of my case upon Idaho victims of abuse.=20
  Click here: =
http://www.ncjfcj.org/dept/fvd/Publications/?ACTION=3DPUBGET&Filename=3DS=
ynergy_Vol7No.2.pdf=20
     Amy Smoucha writes,=20
         "Ruth did not exaggerate the importance of her case.  Legal =
services=20
  proivders and domestic violence advocates throughout the country were=20
  talking about it for months.  In addition, Ruth accomplished much by =
keeping=20
  her issues before the courts, often representing herself and always =
being=20
  extremely resourceful in getting help from legal professionals.

  I am sure she will appreciate your prayers, but she also deserves our=20
  sincere respect."

  Amy Smoucha

  For Other recent stories around the country about abuse of children in =
the name of religion-check these out. =20

  TEXAS - Pastor, brother sentenced to prison in beating case =
http://nospank.net/n-l19r.htm

  TEXAS - Abusive mom will regain 6 kids http://nospank.net/n-l18r.htm

  TEXAS - Preacher, Brother in Beating Face Prison, =
http://nospank.net/n-l17r.htm

  TEXAS - Boy was struck hundreds of times, doctor says, =
http://nospank.net/n-l15r.htm

  GEORGIA - Police: Parents beat daughter to death with umbrella, =
http://nospank.net/n-l10r.htm

  Post from Amy Smoucha on the significance of my case.   Amy writes,=20

  I don't know if anyone has corrected this yet, Jackie (my hotmail was=20
  rejecting some messages for a day), but Ruth's case IS a landmark =
case. =20
  Here is a website that explains its importance:

  =
http://www.ncjfcj.org/dept/fvd/Publications/?ACTION=3DPUBGET&Filename=3DS=
ynergy_Vol7No.2.pdf

  I'm no expert on this, but I know from legal services providers =
throughout=20
  the Northwest that the Drollinger case impacts states other than =
Montana=20
  because we are all in the Ninth Judicial Circuit.  If I'm not =
mistaken,=20
  litigants arguing in a state like Idaho may ask the court to take =
notice of=20
  decisions from other states, especially in cases that involve =
questions of=20
  jurisdiction between states and cases that consider both federal and =
state=20
  laws, such as laws about child custody jurisdiction.

------=_NextPart_000_016E_01C3C317.99A16060

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D831242722-15122003><FONT color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D4>didn't we get=20
this post once before? Why again?</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
vision2020-admin@moscow.com=20
  [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]<B>On Behalf Of=20
  </B>Valuachild@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Monday, December 15, 2003 1:37=20
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> vision2020@moscow.com; =
deco@moscow.com<BR><B>Subject:</B>=20
  [Vision2020] Too sexy to be taken seriously by Logos Board? (revised =
post upon=20
  request)<BR><BR></FONT></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT =
lang=3D0=20
  face=3DGaramond size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZE=3D"12">Dear&nbsp;=20
  =
Visionaries,<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;=20
  Last February I was contacted by <B>Vera White</B>, after winning a =
Landmark=20
  State Supreme Court Case, the first case in the country to test a new =
law=20
  which makes child custody portable for victims of abuse. (<I>The =
Daily's=20
  editor Steve McClure and other Idaho news editors rejected the story =
even=20
  though the AP ran it last February and it was front-page news in =
various=20
  papers around the=20
  =
country)</I><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;=20
  After getting the story on my case, Vera then asked me the question, =
"<I>So=20
  what else do you have going on in your life?</I>"&nbsp; I said, "Well, =
as a=20
  matter of fact, I'm contemplating confronting this school named Logos =
that=20
  three of my children have been attending for the last four years." She =
said=20
  that no parent had come forward before, and I told her that I wasn't =
afraid of=20
  coming forward, that I was disturbed by what my children and I had=20
  experienced.&nbsp;=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;=20
  "<I>What issues</I>?" she said?&nbsp; I told her about the school's =
recent=20
  "<B>women only</B>" vote on the board and how I felt that the =
<B>subjugation=20
  of women</B> was taught there, about their bazaar five year plan for =
all=20
  faculty staff and students to have a "<B>unified world-view</B>", also =
how=20
  there seemed to be <B>discrimination against minorities</B>, and they =
actually=20
  have this thing about <B>slavery</B>, the worst was the <B>corporal =
punishment=20
  </B>administered by the Superintendent Tom Garfield and Principal Matt =

  Whittling.&nbsp; <B>Spankings</B> <B>with various boards </B>over any =
even the=20
  most minor infractions, spanking children before notifying a parent, =
the=20
  <B>unspoken discipline policy </B>of <B>forced waste retention</B> of =
children=20
  beginning in the 2nd grade, and last but not least, <B>birthday =
spankings.=20
  =
</B><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  Although I wanted Vera to keep a lid on her source since I wanted my =
children=20
  to finish out the school year peaceably, ultimately things didn't turn =
out=20
  that way.&nbsp; However, this was not due to Vera, whom I greatly=20
  appreciate.&nbsp; Her column briefly mentioned what I disclosed to =
her, and=20
  <B>this started the furor over Christ Church, Doug Wilson, and Logos=20
  School.&nbsp;=20
  =
</B><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  That week I also met for several hours with Doug Wilson's brother and =
his=20
  wife, because I had a hunch <B>the school was lying</B> about why they =
had=20
  abruptly left a year earlier.&nbsp; I was right and indeed they had =
been=20
  fired, the school had lied about it.&nbsp;&nbsp; We had a candid =
discussion=20
  about everything, my concerns, and we shared openly and freely.&nbsp; =
I asked=20
  them if I could make a difference by presenting my grievances to the =
school=20
  board.&nbsp; Their response?&nbsp; <B>They said I probably wouldn't be =
taken=20
  seriously, that I was too sexy.&nbsp;</B> After our meeting, and some =
research=20
  on my part, my suspicions about Christ Church and their relationship =
to the=20
  school were confirmed.&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  I discovered a 300? pg. Lawsuit, which a former member of Christ =
Church filed=20
  against the church.&nbsp; It turns out that what I considered evil and =
cultism=20
  at the school including an environment in which doctrine was =
indirectly taught=20
  at the school, came right from the writings of Douglas Wilson and his=20
  associates. Within weeks, I knew I would remove my children, and I =
informed=20
  the school that they would be be reenrolling.&nbsp; After <B>over =
$30,000 of=20
  tuition</B>, fund raising for the school, I wondered if other parents =
would=20
  wise up.=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;=20
  But first I wanted to question these people in a non-confrontational =
"<I>iron=20
  sharpening iron</I>" way.&nbsp; Within weeks after informing Logos =
that the=20
  children would not be back the following year,&nbsp; parent-teacher=20
  conferences were held.&nbsp;&nbsp; I went to each of my children's =
three=20
  teachers-- B. J.&nbsp; Jordan (2nd grade teacher), Muffy Minnich, =
Lauri Barrie=20
  (4th grade teachers), and Matt Whittling, (6th grade teacher and =
school=20
  principal) prepared and=20
  =
poised.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  I wanted some explanations as to what they were doing to my children. =
After=20
  Mrs. Jordan could not give me an explanation why she punished my child =
for not=20
  being able to "<B>hold it</B>" and confronting her about her friend =
who had=20
  <B>frequent bladder infections</B> for fear of punishment, and =
realizing why I=20
  had to take my son to the doctor for so many years since he attended =
her class=20
  because he was wetting his pants for no apparent reason, the teacher =
threw a=20
  paper I presented her from the American Medical Association at me a =
paper=20
  about "<B>forced waste retention</B>" and fiercely defended her =
position=20
  stating I was wrong, I went on to the 4th grade class taught by Muffy =
Minnich=20
  and Lauri Barrie.&nbsp; I asked them, could you tell me why you seem =
to=20
  glorify the South in your studies of the civil war? And please tell me =
why you=20
  celebrate <B>Robert E. Lee'</B>s birthday every year and have this =
huge=20
  picture of him overshadowing all others, fail to recognize Abraham =
Lincoln,=20
  and tell me why my son feels put down on a project he did against=20
  slavery?&nbsp; Then after Mrs. Minnich began glorifying Lee as this =
Godly Man,=20
  failing to answer my other questions, I went on my oldest son's =
teacher, Matt=20
  Whittling, writer for Wilson's Credenda, leader in Christ Church, and =
the=20
  principal of the school, the strict military type guy with the nice =
friendly=20
  smile who teaches strange cultish "<B>mantras</B>" to the children at =
their=20
  assemblies, administers corporal punishment to the children, expects =
even the=20
  5 and 6 years olds to fall in line.&nbsp; So I asked Matt Whittling, =
"So why=20
  is my son so disturbed that you put down women leaders in history? in=20
  particular during your studies of the Salic laws?, and "Why do you =
moralize=20
  the students that woman are to "serve" men (exact words from my son) =
and why=20
  has my son been made to feel that if he and other classmates objected, =
he=20
  would be sent to the office for a=20
  =
"<B>spanking</B>"??<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;=20
  Each of these teachers made me feel like, "<I>Gee, you're the only =
parent who=20
  feels this way</I>!" After experiencing their underlying hostility =
towards me=20
  and not getting any answers, I politely and quietly left.&nbsp; =
Shortly=20
  thereafter, the "<B>gossip</B>" letter came.&nbsp; A March 31st email =
Tom=20
  Garfield distributed to all the Logos people, and I would imagine =
Christ=20
  Church members, a letter demonizing me, labeling me as <B>a sinner, a=20
  slanderer</B>.&nbsp; This wasn't the first time Garfield had it in for =

  me.&nbsp; Two years earlier, after my son had received multiple =
spankings for=20
  what I considered non-offenses.&nbsp; I took two witnesses with me to =
a&nbsp;=20
  meeting with him about this abuse and also questioned him about =
humiliating=20
  birthday spankings my children received.&nbsp; Garfield just laughed =
at my=20
  concerns, and then arrogantly, in my face said, "<B><I>If you think =
you're=20
  going to change an 18 year tradition (birthday spankings) you are =
wrong!&nbsp;=20
  =
</B></I><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;=20
  After Garfield's "<B>gossip</B>" email, my children immediately =
started=20
  experiencing torment from their classmates.&nbsp; Some of their best =
friends=20
  told them that their parents would not let them play together anymore, =
oh, I=20
  remember, picking my son up with tears running down his cheeks, and my =
usually=20
  cheerful, happy go lucky, 2nd grade daughter, all the while keeping =
the=20
  torment secret.&nbsp; After my daughter began experiencing some =
unusual tummy=20
  aches and pains, she finally told me was happening to her at =
school.&nbsp;=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
; It=20
  turns out that another little girl in her class would not stop calling =
her=20
  names, had pushed her down, and was making fun of her.&nbsp; When my =
daughter=20
  sought relief from her teacher, asking her to "<I>Please make this =
girl stop=20
  being mean and calling me names"</I> Mrs. Jordan told her =
"<B><I>Sorry, I=20
  can't help you unless you have two witnesses, you know the=20
  rules</B></I>."&nbsp; My little girl, whom I'm proud to say, then =
confronted=20
  her tormentor saying "<I>You must go to a bad church because you're so =
mean to=20
  me</I>" I decided to keep her home from school the next day, and that =
turned=20
  out to be a wise decision.&nbsp; Had I taken her to school, the =
principal was=20
  planning on giving her <B>punishment,</B> and I'm sure this meant a=20
  <B>spanking?&nbsp;</B> It turns out that the little girl is the =
daughter of=20
  the school board president, a Mr. Hieronyomus.&nbsp; And <B>my =
daughters=20
  mention of the "church" made him furious.&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  =
</B><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
That=20
  day, my son was sent home with a letter, threatening me, stating that =
my=20
  daughter was to come to school to be punished for criticizing Christ=20
  Church.&nbsp; It was then and there I decided there is no way my =
children can=20
  spend another day in this school, and so that was it, their last day =
at=20
  =
Logos.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;=20
  So as I contemplated attending a school board meeting to air my =
grievances, I=20
  recalled my discussion with Wilson's brother and his wife -- their =
comment=20
  about being too sexy, said it all.&nbsp; So why then, would I present =
myself=20
  to a group of arrogant, sexist men, the majority of whom voted against =
women=20
  on the board, why would I waste my time with these scoffers, who =
supported the=20
  letters vilifying me, how could I ever trust even the non-Christ =
church board=20
  members and teachers who were in denial about the abuses I reported =
regarding=20
  my children.<BR>&nbsp;=20
  =
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;=20
  Over the last four years, when I did confront a teacher about my =
concerns,=20
  they would pretty much ignore me then immediately report it to the =
top.&nbsp;=20
  I felt like this was some kind of communist state, the secrecy, it =
wasn't=20
  normal.&nbsp; <B>Even non-Christ Church board members had a blind =
allegiance=20
  to the Wilson, a kind of reverence.&nbsp;</B>&nbsp;=20
  <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; One of those men was =
Scott=20
  Barrie, a school board member I voted for, a member of Evangelical =
Free=20
  Church, whom I talked to while discussing photography at his studio in =

  Pullman.&nbsp; I initially spoke with him about how he would vote at =
the board=20
  meeting on the issue of prohibiting women on the school board shortly =
after I=20
  read the proposed new business in the board minutes last =
January.&nbsp;=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  Although I personally like him and his wife, a favorite teacher among =
my=20
  children, he was in complete denial when I began telling him about =
what I=20
  found so disturbing at the school, including that I believed my =
children had=20
  experienced abuse.&nbsp; Scott seemed to be in complete denial, and =
after a=20
  while it was obvious to me that he didn't have much of a mind of his =
own, and=20
  even worse, had no clue about <B>birthday spankings</B>, perhaps he =
was one of=20
  this parents, like many I meant, who looked the other way when it came =
to=20
  anything Garfield did to their children.&nbsp; I don't think he was =
any match=20
  for Doug Wilson and rather than have interest in what I had to say, he =

  responded with glowing reports about the leadership of the school, =
other=20
  school board members, including Wilson.&nbsp; Scott left me with some=20
  scriptures (scriptures were often quoted to me as justification for =
abuse with=20
  these people)!&nbsp; What he told me in all sincerity, is that he =
believed the=20
  verse in Matt. 5:11,&nbsp; "Blessed are you who when =
persecuted,=E2=80=A6for your=20
  reward is great in heaven."&nbsp;=20
  <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Aha, that=20
  was it, now I know what keeps these people going, I thought as I left =
Scott's=20
  downtown business.&nbsp; Matt. 5:11 is probably what Wilson feeds to =
these=20
  people, that's what makes this group stronger -- <B>they thrive on =
what they=20
  consider persecution, not=20
  =
correction.</B><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;=20
  One time at a school function, I had a chance to visit with Logos' =
finance=20
  manager, Ed VanNuland.&nbsp; Ed is the big money raiser for the =
school, Wilson=20
  supporter, at one point obtaining a $50,000? Grant from Albertsons for =
new=20
  computers at the school.&nbsp; He was a former Montanan like me and =
his=20
  children were about the same age as mine.&nbsp; I happened to question =
him=20
  about Christ Church and asked him about why the church seems so =
<B>cold and=20
  rejecting of single moms.&nbsp;</B> I shared with him my own =
experience with=20
  attending the church, as well as another mother I knew there who had =
received=20
  the same treatment.&nbsp; A few days later I received a sturnful =
letter from=20
  Tom Garfield, admonishing me not to gossip, attaching me for =
questioning Ed=20
  about Christ Church.=20
  <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I found =
this=20
  brand of loyalty everywhere, this blind allegiance, no individual =
identities,=20
  a group think, extreme obsessiveness towards the leadership in the =
school and=20
  on up to Wilson, what I observed over the years as a <B>deepening =
group=20
  think</B> with all faculty and staff that I knew, some who I knew =
feared=20
  losing their jobs, and this sort of allegiance to Christ Church, to be =

  disturbing.&nbsp; <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So, for the =
last nine=20
  months my children and I have kept quiet.&nbsp; We entered counseling. =
And=20
  then after finding out that <B>Idaho </B>is one of the few remaining =
states=20
  that does not have laws on the books to protect children from abuse in =
schools=20
  such as Logos, laws to outlaw these barbaric practices,&nbsp; I felt =
that it=20
  was unlikely that <B>Latah County</B> would act on my children's=20
  behalf.&nbsp;&nbsp; So after all these months, I couldn't resist =
attending the=20
  so called "public forum" the other night to see what kind of "spin" =
Wilson=20
  would put out to the community and to go public on our =
experiences.&nbsp;=20
  <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  =
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;=20
  While numerous cameras recorded the event, few in the media have had =
the guts=20
  to report the <B>ten-minute drama</B> as I went public with my abuse=20
  accusations.&nbsp;&nbsp; When I first arrived that night, I listened a =
while,=20
  to the charismatic leader, how he moved the crowd, made them laugh, =
put them=20
  at ease, and I thought, oh, dear God, I hope that the media doesn't =
fall for=20
  this.&nbsp; <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Then, after a =
nice=20
  "government" schoolteacher spoke, I came to the microphone and =
presented my=20
  case.&nbsp; <B>I went immediately on the attack </B>and said that I =
was there=20
  on behalf of the children and that I brought my evidence, a stack of =
documents=20
  and pictures, including my son, who sat behind a Logos teacher, who =
kept=20
  yelling, "<B>Make her shut-up</B>""<B>Get her out of here</B>" etc, =
the=20
  teacher, who by the way, was the one particularly glorifying the south =
and=20
  General Lee, Muffy Minnich.&nbsp; Were there any brave souls in the =
audience=20
  to support=20
  =
me?<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;=20
  I started out with linking Christ Church doctrine to what my children =
were=20
  taught at the school, etc., receiving answers from Wilson, confronting =
him=20
  with the evidence, listening as he gave a lying response, then =
Wilson's group=20
  hollering.&nbsp; <B>I only got to a few of my issues out when men =
started=20
  coming down out of the audience,</B> one man with a gruff beard =
grabbed me,=20
  <B>my mike was turned off,</B> I protested I was at a public place, =
this was a=20
  public meeting, I kept asking the crowd, "<I>Don't you want to hear =
what I=20
  came here to say</I>" and that I had a right to speak, all I heard =
were Christ=20
  Church people yelling to "GET HER OUT OF HERE" etc.&nbsp;=20
  <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
After=20
  confronting Wilson with, "<I>You're just afraid of what I have to say, =
I speak=20
  the truth!"&nbsp;</I>&nbsp; I felt like I couldn't breath and this man =
was in=20
  my face, feeling all alone, thinking, my gosh, why are people afraid =
to speak=20
  up for me, where are those who to speak out for children?&nbsp; Only a =
few=20
  said anything in my defense.&nbsp; They tried to silence me, which =
were=20
  predictions I read from several who wrote on V2020 among them, Wayne=20
  Fox.&nbsp; They did exactly what an article about cults said, they =
silence=20
  their critics.&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  Friday, <B>I found out which reporters and news editors were charmed =
by this=20
  charismatic, arrogant, fat man.</B>&nbsp; Were they charmed, =
threatened, or=20
  just afraid to expose the evil?&nbsp; For whatever reason, the =
editors, chose=20
  not to report my attempts to go public with evidence I had of child =
abuse=20
  against students at Logos/Christ Church, including my own.&nbsp; I =
think this=20
  outrages many in Moscow who caught wind of my story.&nbsp; The =
Lewiston=20
  Tribune, whose editors Paul Emerson, Diane Pettit and Cathy=20
  Kessinger</FONT><FONT lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" =
face=3DArial=20
  color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=20
  BACK=3D"#ffffff"><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff"=20
  face=3DGaramond color=3D#000000 size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" =
PTSIZE=3D"12"=20
  BACK=3D"#ffffff">axed David Johnson's story chronicling my ten-minute=20
  confrontation with Wilson for what they call "legal reasons."&nbsp; Is =
that=20
  for fear of retaliation?&nbsp; In the alternative, the Tribune painted =
this=20
  nice picture of this event.&nbsp; <B>Moscow-Pullman Daily News</B> =
paid mere=20
  "lip service" to my case against the school.&nbsp;=20
  <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I thought, <B>this =
must be=20
  why these newspapers, including publisher Nathan Alford, are having to =
resort=20
  to advertising to get subscribers!&nbsp;</B> After all, this incident =
was=20
  newsworthy, perhaps I should have decked the man who accosted me =
instead of=20
  walking out quietly!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Regardless of the fact =
that I am=20
  a woman, since this is Idaho, I find it irresponsible journalism, for =
these=20
  newspapers to refuse&nbsp; to report anything I have to say which =
could shed=20
  light on abuse of children in a local private school.&nbsp; I also =
find it=20
  unacceptable that <B>Steve McClure</B> would reject a story which =
could help=20
  change the lives of women and children in Idaho, i.e. my landmark =
Supreme=20
  Court case.=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  So the posts showing the outrage at the lack of coverage, the posts of =

  encouragement and thanks, were very appreciated.&nbsp; I believe that =
there=20
  are a few of you out there who act on Edmund Burke's saying, <B>evil =
will=20
  triumph when good men and women do nothing, and that does includes the =
news=20
  media.&nbsp;</B> Perhaps given a different time and place, say =
Germany, circa=20
  1939, you would be the same people to speak out against the horrors of =
the=20
  holocaust, rescuing the innocent, just perhaps there are some you in =
<B>Idaho,=20
  </B>who read what authorities have to say on what is considered child =
abuse,=20
  perhaps, you folks can go to sleep easier tonight, knowing your =
children won't=20
  grow up to be angry, damaged adults after being traumatized by =
legalism,=20
  shaming, and corporal punishment as is being done to many of the =
children who=20
  are sons and daughters of Christ Church and Logos parents.&nbsp;=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
; If=20
  you are an educator or former educator from Logos, and have knowledge =
of=20
  crimes against children and/or spousal abuse at Christ Church, I must =
inform=20
  you that it is a <B>Federal Crime </B>to suppress evidence of abuse.=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;=20
  Some have asked, so how does my state supreme court case involving =
<B>Domestic=20
  Violence</B>&nbsp; tie in to Logos School/Christ Church?&nbsp; Easy, =
Logos=20
  School is a cauldron, a cauldron of some dangerous ingredients mixed =
by=20
  outwardly caring, loving teacher, a dangerous mix and mindset =
instilled in=20
  children, that men have the right to use "power and control" have the =
right to=20
  use <B>physical force</B> and <B>punishment </B>towards women, =
<B>women are to=20
  be subject, submissive, servants</B>.&nbsp; A cauldron where =
<B>Legalism</B>=20
  is substituted for Jesus' grace.&nbsp; That's what is so poisonous =
about this=20
  =
group.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  <B>The diversity?</B> After four years, the few minority students we =
knew,=20
  left, and with the exception of Christ Church white men married to =
submissive=20
  Asian women and their children who attended the school, I didn't see=20
  "diversity".&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;=20
  <B>The best education in town</B>?&nbsp; I guess despite my children =
gaining=20
  great academic achievements, I could have chosen a better school for=20
  them.&nbsp; (There are other choices for parents. K-12.com, Montrose, =
Pullman=20
  Christian, 7th day Adventist school, Royal Garrison, St. Marys, and =
yes the=20
  public school)&nbsp; From what I can tell, the parents who keep their =
children=20
  at Logos School, subjecting them to <B>physical punishment</B>, who =
look the=20
  other way, have done so to alleviate their own guilt, because they do =
the same=20
  acts of abuse in the name of "<B>spare the rod</B>" on their own=20
  =
children.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  Although I heard that about 1/4 of the student body left this last =
year,=20
  Wilson keeps bringing in students from families who move to town to =
join=20
  Christ Church. I heard they even offered some families free or reduced =
tuition=20
  if they would stay.&nbsp; =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  As a loving parent, I guess my decision is that I'd rather have an =
emotionally=20
  and mentally healthy child, knowing that they will grow up to be well =
adjusted=20
  adults because they weren't exposed to an environment of rigid rules, =
governed=20
  by corporal punishment, and prevented from having free thought and =
creativity,=20
  than a national merit finalist who ends up in jail for beating his =
wife, or=20
  has secret addictions to pornography hiding behind a pulpit somewhere, =
a=20
  chronic liar, or worse yet, a leader of a cult.&nbsp;=20
  <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There is indeed a =
causative link=20
  between childhood abuse and that includes <B>corporal punishment</B> =
and=20
  <B>mental health</B> problems in adults.&nbsp; And for those of you =
who=20
  disagree, your denial is alleviating your own use of it on your own =
children=20
  and you really believe the garbage of "spare the=20
  =
rod".<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  As a Presbyterian <B>ministers daughter</B> growing up in Latah =
County, I=20
  remember when the Wilsons came to Moscow, even though I was young, Jim =
Wilson=20
  represented a true follower of Jesus to me.&nbsp; It doesn't seem =
possible=20
  that Pastor Wilson could have a son, so legalistic, so phony, so =
intellectual,=20
  so pharisaic and so hungry for power and possibly approval, and so =
worldly, as=20
  to become the leader of a cult attracting followers from all over the =
world=20
  right here in Moscow.=20
  =
<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  I have been invited to speak on campus, after all, I wasn't allowed to =
finish=20
  the other night, and the cold hard facts, documents, and pictures have =
yet to=20
  be shared.&nbsp; So I will keep you tuned.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am a V2020 =
member who=20
  is also well educated (sorry, I got my BA from U of W)=20
  <BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Although I may not be as =
eloquent=20
  as many of you, I hope that what have I said, will stir you enough to =
be=20
  <B>intolerant of evil</B>. when it comes to speaking out against =
groups that=20
  abuse children.&nbsp; Perhaps one of you would be interested in =
getting some=20
  legislation sponsored to outlaw <B>corporal punishment </B>in =
Idaho.&nbsp;=20
  (All of which I can provide for you)&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>Thank you. =
<BR><BR>Ruth=20
  Drollinger&nbsp; (fka Ruth Stoneman)<BR>Pullman, WA.<BR></FONT><FONT =
lang=3D0=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2=20
  FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10" BACK=3D"#ffffff"><A=20
  href=3D"http://www.valuachild.com/">Click here: Landmark Domestic =
Violence Case=20
  for Women &amp; Children-Ruth Drollinger, mother of four, pro se, wins =
2nd big=20
  case</A><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"=20
  face=3DGaramond color=3D#000000 size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" =
PTSIZE=3D"12"=20
  BACK=3D"#ffffff"><BR>The legal implications of my case upon Idaho =
victims of=20
  abuse. <BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" =
face=3DArial=20
  color=3D#0000ff size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10" =
BACK=3D"#ffffff"><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.ncjfcj.org/dept/fvd/Publications/?ACTION=3DPUBGET&amp;=
Filename=3DSynergy_Vol7No.2.pdf">Click=20
  here:=20
  =
http://www.ncjfcj.org/dept/fvd/Publications/?ACTION=3DPUBGET&amp;Filename=
=3DSynergy_Vol7No.2.pdf</A>=20
  <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Amy Smoucha writes, =
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  "Ruth did not exaggerate the importance of her case.&nbsp; Legal =
services=20
  <BR>proivders and domestic violence advocates throughout the country =
were=20
  <BR>talking about it for months.&nbsp; In addition, Ruth accomplished =
much by=20
  keeping <BR>her issues before the courts, often representing herself =
and=20
  always being <BR>extremely resourceful in getting help from legal=20
  professionals.<BR><BR>I am sure she will appreciate your prayers, but =
she also=20
  deserves our <BR>sincere respect."<BR><BR>Amy Smoucha</FONT><FONT =
lang=3D0=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=3DGaramond color=3D#000000 =
size=3D3=20
  FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZE=3D"12" BACK=3D"#ffffff"><BR></FONT><FONT =
lang=3D0=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2=20
  FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10" BACK=3D"#ffffff"><BR>For Other =
recent stories=20
  around the country about abuse of children in the name of =
religion-check these=20
  out.&nbsp; <BR><BR>TEXAS - Pastor, brother sentenced to prison in =
beating case=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://nospank.net/n-l19r.htm">http://nospank.net/n-l19r.htm</A><=
BR></FONT><FONT=20
  lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=3DGaramond =
color=3D#000000 size=3D3=20
  FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZE=3D"12" BACK=3D"#ffffff"><BR>TEXAS - Abusive =
mom will regain=20
  6 kids <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://nospank.net/n-l18r.htm">http://nospank.net/n-l18r.htm</A><=
BR><BR>TEXAS=20
  - Preacher, Brother in Beating Face Prison, <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://nospank.net/n-l17r.htm">http://nospank.net/n-l17r.htm</A><=
BR><BR>TEXAS=20
  - Boy was struck hundreds of times, doctor says, <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://nospank.net/n-l15r.htm">http://nospank.net/n-l15r.htm</A><=
BR><BR>GEORGIA=20
  - Police: Parents beat daughter to death with umbrella, <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://nospank.net/n-l10r.htm">http://nospank.net/n-l10r.htm</A><=
BR><BR><B><U>Post=20
  from Amy Smoucha on the significance of my case.</U>&nbsp;</B>&nbsp; =
Amy=20
  writes, <BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"=20
  face=3DGaramond color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" =
PTSIZE=3D"10"=20
  BACK=3D"#ffffff"><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff"=20
  face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" =
PTSIZE=3D"10"=20
  BACK=3D"#ffffff">I don't know if anyone has corrected this yet, Jackie =
(my=20
  hotmail was <BR>rejecting some messages for a day), but Ruth's case IS =
a=20
  landmark case.&nbsp; <BR>Here is a website that explains its=20
  =
importance:<BR><BR>http://www.ncjfcj.org/dept/fvd/Publications/?ACTION=3D=
PUBGET&amp;Filename=3DSynergy_Vol7No.2.pdf<BR><BR>I'm=20
  no expert on this, but I know from legal services providers throughout =
<BR>the=20
  Northwest that the Drollinger case impacts states other than Montana=20
  <BR>because we are all in the Ninth Judicial Circuit.&nbsp; If I'm not =

  mistaken, <BR>litigants arguing in a state like Idaho may ask the =
court to=20
  take notice of <BR>decisions from other states, especially in cases =
that=20
  involve questions of <BR>jurisdiction between states and cases that =
consider=20
  both federal and state <BR>laws, such as laws about child custody=20
  jurisdiction.<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_016E_01C3C317.99A16060--