[Vision2020] Wesley Clark to Testify against Saddam/Correction

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:54:38 EST

-------------------------------1071528878

Dick Schmidt Wrote:

"Yes, but Clark and Milosevc are buddies. Didn't you see the picture of them
wearing each other's hat?"

Can you be more WRONG? That is NOT a picture of Milosevic and Clark. It is a
picture of another General that commanded ground troops in the campaign to
remove Milosevic from power. It is customary for Generals from different
countries to change hats with the NATO Supreme Commander before going to war.
Milosevic was never a General and he doesn't wear a hat. The picture was taken when
Clark was bombing Milosevic so I doubt they would be posing together.
If you knew what you were talking about you would know that it was Clark that
persuaded the United Nations to take action against Milosevic. You might also
want to know that Clark was stationed in Kosovo well before the war. In fact
when he was a 3 star General a land mine blew up and threw a tank off the road
and down a river bank. Clark tied himself with a rope to a tree and climbed
down the riven and pulled the men out of the tank despite the fact that the
army was advancing against him and firing on him and he was on the front line.
Clark has lost a part of his leg and his hand fighting in three different wars.

Clark and Milosevic were/are bitter enemies. It is because of Clark that
Milosevic was removed from power when he was. Implying that Clark was ever friends
with Milosevic is like me accusing you of being good friends with a person
that raped you wife.

That being said, I don't think that Clark is perfect. But don't slander a war
hero for his actions in the field unless you know what you are talking about.
It is clear you don't have a clue and really sound like a Dean supporter that
doesn't want to be confused with the facts.

So go ahead and show that old photo of Clark trading hats with another
General like he was supposed to do when taking command of a foreign army.

Anytime you want to compare Clark to Bush or the other Democratic Candidates
let me know. I can tell you that Clark has done more than anyone else running,
on and off the battlefield, and is the most qualified to lead this country
over the other nine.

Donovan

In a message dated 12/15/2003 1:45:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,