[Vision2020] re: fleecing of Moscow

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:21:04 EST

--part1_65.1eb07a17.2d0cc0a0_boundary

I want to thank the marketing director of the Palouse Mall for answering part
of my question. I now understand the Palouse Mall and The University Inn are
paying property taxes. I am still wondering about the apartments UoI bought
from private people and has converted them to "school housing." That is what
they were before when they were privately owned. Can someone answer this question
please?

Phil Roderick

--part1_65.1eb07a17.2d0cc0a0_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I want to thank the marketing director of the Palouse=20=
Mall for answering part of my question. I now understand the Palouse Mall an=
d The University Inn are paying property taxes. I am still wondering about t=
he apartments UoI bought from private people and has converted them to "scho=
ol housing." That is what they were before when they were privately owned. C=
an someone answer this question please?<BR>
<BR>
Phil Roderick</FONT></HTML>

--part1_65.1eb07a17.2d0cc0a0_boundary--