[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:14:41 -0800

Greetings Visionaires, editors, et al -

We on the Vision2020 listserve of Moscow, Idaho have discussed and debated
our feelings, opinions, and heartfelt philosophies both pro and con
concerning Douglas Wilson's co-authored pamphlet "Southern Slavery:  As It
Was" and what we (on one side of the coin) perceived to be his "teachings"
and what others considered to be his manifest.

We have argued so many topics so many ways so many times that limiting
ourselves to a community "chatroom" seems pointless.  To expose what we (on
our side of the coin) consider to be wrongful manipulation of the masses by
a local link to neo-Confederate organizations that preach racism,
intolerance, and theocracy have designed and publicly presented:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

We choose not to define the Palouse in images of the South as it was, but
our community as we want others to see us.

(Loose on the Palouse)
thansen@moscow.com

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.