[Vision2020] New Topic: U of I Health Benefits?

JSullivan jsullivan@moscow.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:15:36 -0800

While my spouse is not employed at UI, this coming year we to, will be
forced into buying our medication out of state! Unless we want to pay double
the copy!

It brings to mind the lady from Harvard I think it was... who passed away a
few years back because she received the wrong meds. BE CAREFUL check your
meds when they arrive in the mail!!!!

I like to use my same pharmacy, they know me, I can talk to my "favorite"
pharmacist. I like keeping the dollars in my community.

Has the U of I ever thought of self insuring. If memory serves me (and it
COULD very well fail me! *laugh*) Pullman Memorial Hospital did it a few
years back. It would be interesting to know how it turned out.

What is the deductible at UI for a family? Is there a cafeteria type of
plan? Or does everyone get the same policy, no matter what their need?

Janesta