[Vision2020] Gore to endorse Dean

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:20:22 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_019A_01C3BD9E.CC835F70

Enjoy your stay in the great white north.  I hope you like beer and
backbacon.

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of DonovArn@aol.com
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 3:09 PM
To: carlwestberg846@hotmail.com; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Gore to endorse Dean

I really hope that Gore does not endorses Dean. If he does, I will leave
the Democratic Party.
Gore of all people knows that Dean cannot beat Bush. So if he endorses
Dean that means he wants us to lose the election in 2004. That is just
wrong.

I think Gore must want Hillary to run and win in 2008. I really don't
think we should be playing games. Democrats can win in 2004 if they
nominate a decent candidate. Instead they are gambling and hoping they
can win in 2008.

This sucks and I am certainly NOT going to cast a vote for Dean or Bush,
and it is very unlikely that I will be living in Idaho in November and
my vote will count.

If Gore endorses Dean, I am an independent and will not longer support
the party, I will go Green or something. I was also a delegate for Al
Gore in 2000. But Dean is more of a Republican than Bush is and I cannot
vote in an election between two Republicans.

As Harry Truman once said, if you nominate two Republicans the
Republicans win every time. To be honest, the more I learn about Dean
the more I am willing to settle for Bush for four more years than risk
having Dean in for 8 years.

If Gore endorses Dean he is a trader to the values of the party, and he
lost one hard core Democrat.

Dean vs. Bush, equals a landslide for Bush. Anyone that is sane would
not vote for a man that thinks the Soviet Union still exists and has
legally sealed 1/2 of his record as Governor. Where is Perot when you
need him?

Dean vs. Bush is like asking if you want to get hit in the head with a
brick or a hammer.

If Dean or Bush is President of the United States in 2005, I am going to
try to move to Canada.

Donovan

------=_NextPart_000_019A_01C3BD9E.CC835F70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff">
<DIV><SPAN class=3D515161723-08122003>Enjoy your stay in the great white =

north.&nbsp; I hope you like beer and backbacon.</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D515161723-08122003></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D515161723-08122003>DC</SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader lang=3Den-us dir=3Dltr =
align=3Dleft><FONT=20
  face=3DTahoma>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
  vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com] <B>On =
Behalf=20
  Of </B>DonovArn@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Monday, December 08, 2003 3:09 =

  PM<BR><B>To:</B> carlwestberg846@hotmail.com;=20
  vision2020@moscow.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Vision2020] Gore to =
endorse=20
  Dean<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>I really hope that Gore does not endorses Dean. If he does, I =
will leave=20
  the Democratic Party.</DIV>
  <DIV>Gore of all people knows that Dean cannot beat Bush. So if he =
endorses=20
  Dean that means he wants us to lose the election in 2004. That is just =
wrong.=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>I think Gore must want Hillary to run and win in 2008. I really =
don't=20
  think we should be playing games. Democrats can win in 2004 if they =
nominate a=20
  decent candidate. Instead they are gambling and hoping they can win in =

  2008.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>This sucks and I am certainly NOT going to cast a vote for Dean =
or Bush,=20
  and it is very unlikely that I will be living in Idaho in =
November&nbsp;and my=20
  vote will count.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>If Gore endorses Dean, I am an independent and will not longer =
support=20
  the party, I will go Green or something. I was also a delegate for Al =
Gore in=20
  2000. But Dean is more of a Republican than Bush is and I cannot vote =
in an=20
  election between two Republicans.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>As Harry Truman once said, if you nominate two Republicans the=20
  Republicans win every time. To be honest, the more I learn about Dean =
the more=20
  I am willing to settle for Bush for four more years than risk having=20
  Dean&nbsp;in for&nbsp;8 years. </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>If Gore endorses Dean he is a trader to the values of the party, =
and he=20
  lost one hard core Democrat.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Dean vs. Bush, equals a landslide for Bush. Anyone that is sane =
would not=20
  vote for a man that thinks the Soviet Union still exists and has =
legally=20
  sealed 1/2 of his record as Governor. Where is Perot when you need =
him?</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Dean vs. Bush is like asking if you want&nbsp;to get hit&nbsp;in =
the=20
  head&nbsp;with a brick or a hammer.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>If Dean or Bush is President of the United States in 2005, I=20
  am&nbsp;going to try to move&nbsp;to Canada.&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Donovan</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_019A_01C3BD9E.CC835F70--