[Vision2020] Gore to endorse Dean

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:09:01 EST

-------------------------------1070924941

I really hope that Gore does not endorses Dean. If he does, I will leave the
Democratic Party.
Gore of all people knows that Dean cannot beat Bush. So if he endorses Dean
that means he wants us to lose the election in 2004. That is just wrong.

I think Gore must want Hillary to run and win in 2008. I really don't think
we should be playing games. Democrats can win in 2004 if they nominate a decent
candidate. Instead they are gambling and hoping they can win in 2008.

This sucks and I am certainly NOT going to cast a vote for Dean or Bush, and
it is very unlikely that I will be living in Idaho in November and my vote
will count.

If Gore endorses Dean, I am an independent and will not longer support the
party, I will go Green or something. I was also a delegate for Al Gore in 2000.
But Dean is more of a Republican than Bush is and I cannot vote in an election
between two Republicans.

As Harry Truman once said, if you nominate two Republicans the Republicans
win every time. To be honest, the more I learn about Dean the more I am willing
to settle for Bush for four more years than risk having Dean in for 8 years.

If Gore endorses Dean he is a trader to the values of the party, and he lost
one hard core Democrat.

Dean vs. Bush, equals a landslide for Bush. Anyone that is sane would not
vote for a man that thinks the Soviet Union still exists and has legally sealed
1/2 of his record as Governor. Where is Perot when you need him?

Dean vs. Bush is like asking if you want to get hit in the head with a brick
or a hammer.

If Dean or Bush is President of the United States in 2005, I am going to try
to move to Canada.

Donovan

-------------------------------1070924941

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I really hope that Gore does not endorses Dean. If he does, I will leav=
e the Democratic Party.</DIV>
<DIV>Gore of all people knows that Dean cannot beat Bush. So if he endorses=20=
Dean that means he wants us to lose the election in 2004. That is just wrong=
. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think Gore must want Hillary to run and win in 2008. I really don't t=
hink we should be playing games. Democrats can win in 2004 if they nominate=20=
a decent candidate. Instead they are gambling and hoping they can win in 200=
8.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This sucks and I am certainly NOT going to cast a vote for Dean or Bush=
, and it is very unlikely that I will be living in Idaho in November&nbsp;an=
d my vote will count.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If Gore endorses Dean, I am an independent and will not longer support=20=
the party, I will go Green or something. I was also a delegate for Al Gore i=
n 2000. But Dean is more of a Republican than Bush is and I cannot vote in a=
n election between two Republicans.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As Harry Truman once said, if you nominate two Republicans the Republic=
ans win every time. To be honest, the more I learn about Dean the more I am=20=
willing to settle for Bush for four more years than risk having Dean&nbsp;in=
 for&nbsp;8 years. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If Gore endorses Dean he is a trader to the values of the party, and he=
 lost one hard core Democrat.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dean vs. Bush, equals a landslide for Bush. Anyone that is sane would n=
ot vote for a man that thinks the Soviet Union still exists and has legally=20=
sealed 1/2 of his record as Governor. Where is Perot when you need him?</DIV=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dean vs. Bush is like asking if you want&nbsp;to get hit&nbsp;in the he=
ad&nbsp;with a brick or a hammer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If Dean or Bush is President of the United States in 2005, I am&nbsp;go=
ing to try to move&nbsp;to Canada.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV></BODY></HTML>