[Vision2020] Gore to endorse Dean

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:47:34 -0800

The New York Times is reporting that Al Gore will endorse Howard Dean
tomorrow.  That would be a huge step toward cinching the nomination, but can
Dean beat Bush next November?  I'd certainly vote for Dean over Bush (not
that that matters in Idaho), but something about a Howard Dean candidacy
reminds me of the Michael Dukakis fiasco.

         Carl Westberg Jr.

Shop online for kids’ toys by age group, price range, and toy category at
MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com