[Vision2020] Re: What's the difference?

debismith@moscow.com debismith@moscow.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:47:04 GMT

>Lucy, I don't know you, care what your beliefs are, or hate you. You were not
even on my radar until you chose to contact me personally---I would never do
that to you without an invitation (which you have now given me). If you review
my posts, you will see I have not used the dreaded "H" word--I don't even hate
Doug. I dislike the things he stands for, I dislike his tactics, and I dislike
that folks like you feel it necessary to contact me on his behalf. Nowhere in
my posts did I indicate that I would force you to wear the letter "I". That was
Doug's suggestion. A careful reading of posts would make your tirade more
credible and accurate. Try to do that prior to e-mailing me again. In fact,
don't e-mail me personally, and I won't e-mail you. Let's keep the discussion
on the V2020 list---we have nothing private to say to one another. But, thanks
for the "heads up" regarding how you feel about those who dissent with Doug.
Debi Robinson-Smith

 Ms. Smith,

           http://www.fsr.net/