[Vision2020] Towing the Line

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:30:12 EST

-------------------------------1070908212

In a message dated 12/8/2003 9:53:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com writes:
Amy/Richard;

Since I have not heard WORD one regarding the issue of
child abuse from the catholics in this town, much less any
dessention from the Pope's take on this issue, it seems like
the pot calling the kettle black in this case.
No wonder you guys so easily follow Mr. Wilson's illogic. You cannot even see
that your argument is invalid.
No Catholic is supporting child molestation. Nor is the Pope, unlike Mr.
Wilson that sympathizes with former slave owners. The Pope is not declaring that
molesting a child is not a sin and that people can molest children and still be
men of God.
Many American Catholics do not agree with the Pope, or even the way the
church has handled dealing with the child molestation allegations.
American Catholics don't follow the Pope's tenant of not using birth control
or the role of women. Catholics are a diverse group of people ranging from way
far to the right, like Pat Buchanan, to liberals like Bishop Ramona.
Your clan things a like, says the same things, and responses to valid
arguments with invalid ones. To me, that makes Christ Church a brainwashed cult, not
a former religion with diverse people of diverse back grounds and ideas about
life.
If the Pope supported child molesting I certainly would loudly disagree and
leave the church if he was not removed, not just say, "OK if that is what he
says, then it must be right."

Donovan

-------------------------------1070908212

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 12/8/2003 9:53:21 AM Pacific Standard Time, jfkwoolf=
2000@yahoo.com writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid">
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Amy/Richard;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Since I have not heard WORD one regarding the issue=20=
of</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>child abuse from the catholics in this town, much le=
ss any</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>dessention from the Pope's take on this issue, it se=
ems like</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>the pot calling the kettle black in this case.</FONT=
></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>No wonder you guys so easily follow Mr. Wilson's illogic. You cannot ev=
en see that your argument is invalid.</DIV>
<DIV>No Catholic is supporting child molestation. Nor is the Pope, unlike Mr=
. Wilson that sympathizes with former slave owners. The Pope is not declarin=
g that molesting a child is not a sin and that people can molest children an=
d still be men of God. </DIV>
<DIV>Many American Catholics do not agree with the Pope, or even the way the=
 church has handled dealing with the child molestation allegations. </DIV>
<DIV>American Catholics don't follow the Pope's tenant of not using birth co=
ntrol or the role of women. Catholics are a diverse group of people ranging=20=
from way far to the right, like Pat Buchanan, to liberals like Bishop Ramona=
. </DIV>
<DIV>Your clan things a like, says the same things, and responses to valid a=
rguments with invalid ones. To me, that makes Christ Church a brainwashed cu=
lt, not a former religion with diverse people of diverse back grounds and id=
eas about life.</DIV>
<DIV>If the Pope supported child molesting I certainly would loudly disagree=
 and leave the church if he was not removed, not just say, "OK if that is wh=
at he says, then it must be right."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV></BODY></HTML>