[Vision2020] Doug Wilson's Illegal Actions From 1998, Not 2002

Douglas Stambler christreigns_moscow@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:45:28 -0700 (PDT)

--0-433920665-1061919928=:12336

someone from the english department just told me that doug wilson's fradulent activities that involved young people from your community were actually done in 1998, not 2002.

maybe d. wilson -who READS MY E-MAILS but doesn't want anyone to correspond with me or acknowledge that many of you on the forum DO read my e-mails- can now correct the lie on his own website about me, saying that i intentionally impoersonated him on this forum - double standards, once again.

maybe now new saint andrews students like isaiah eyre and jon amos and jeremy wilkins and josh davis can stop helping to spread the lies that A) I HIT DAVID YOUNG LAST YEAR and THAT THERE WERE WITNESSES and B) I STOLE A GUITAR FROM A NEW SAINT ANDREWS STUDENT LAST SUMMER.

by the way, did you know that doug wilson sacrifices newborns at Christ Church, and drinks their blood, too?  (i TOLD you that you people read my e-mails...)

raise another glass of stout for the drunken bums who are Christ Church, Moscow, Idaho.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

--0-433920665-1061919928=:12336

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>someone from the english department just told me that doug wilson's fradulent activities that involved young people from your community were actually done in 1998, not 2002.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>maybe d. wilson -who READS MY E-MAILS but doesn't want anyone to correspond with me or acknowledge that many of you on the forum DO read my e-mails- can now correct the lie on his own website about me, saying that i intentionally impoersonated him on this forum - double standards, once again.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>maybe now new saint andrews students like isaiah eyre and jon amos and jeremy wilkins and josh davis can stop helping to spread the lies that A) I HIT DAVID YOUNG LAST YEAR and THAT THERE WERE WITNESSES and B) I STOLE A GUITAR FROM A NEW SAINT ANDREWS STUDENT LAST SUMMER.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>by the way, did you know that doug wilson sacrifices newborns at Christ Church, and drinks their blood, too?&nbsp; (i TOLD you that you people read my e-mails...)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>raise another glass of stout for the drunken bums who are Christ Church, Moscow, Idaho.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-433920665-1061919928=:12336--