[Vision2020] unequivocal words of God

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:26:48 -0700

Visionaries,

A slight editing job, for Sharon:

>An Open Letter to Dr. Dennis Demos:
>Dear Dr. Demos,
>         Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding man's
> law.  I have learned a great deal from you, and I try to share that
> knowledge with as many people as I can.  When someone tries to defend
> their homophobia, for example, I simply remind him that our current hate
> speech mandates clearly state it to be an abomination to use words that
> indicate any opposition to the behavior of  *homo pervertens.* End of
> debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the
> specific laws and how to best follow them.
>         When I sacrifice chickens on the beach in south Florida, I know
> it creates a pleasing odor for the multiculturalists. The problem is the
> neighbors.  They claim the spectacle is not pleasing to them.  How should
> I deal with this? The same goes for some Muslim friends who like to
> sacrifice goats on their front lawn in California. How do we deal with
> the intolerance of the neighbors?
>         I would like to sell my daughter into porn slavery, as a recent
> article in Cosmopolitan suggested as a way to overcome her
> inhibitions.  In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair
> price for her?
>         Imperial American foreign policy states that slavery is
> acceptable depending on what nation it occurs in.  A friend of mine
> claims that this applies to Sudan but not Canada. Can you clarify?
>         I have a neighbor who insists on working for cash only, without
> reporting his income to IRS. How long should let him rot in prison? Or
> should I ljust lock him up in my own basement?
>         A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish without
> FDA approval is an abomination, it is a lesser abomination than
> homosexual acts without a condom. I don't agree. Can you settle this?
>         I know that I may not approach the altar of man without a
> certified attorney accompanying me.  I have to admit that I don't have
> the money  Do I have to be rich, or is there some wiggle room here?
>         I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am
> confident you can help.  Thank you again for reminding us that man's word
> is eternal, even though it changes all the time.

P.S. & N.B
1. The homo in *homo pervertens* above is Latin, not Greek. So we have not
advanced far enough in our bravenewworld liberties to have me arrested yet.
So just lay off.

2. On my first attempt at sending this, Eudora awarded me three jalapenos
for my post. So maybe Eudora should lay off too.