[Vision2020] Hope for Healing? Well, not exactly

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:15:22 -0700

Carl wrote:
> Hey, I heard that a "group" said that "there are thousand of
> ex-Republicans throughout the country!  They are living proof
> that Republican orientation is not fixed permanently...".  So
> there's hope for a retreat from that
> unnatural, sinful leaning if only they'll seek it.

Probably not as many as ex-Democrats, though.

Recall Churchill's quote: "If you are not a liberal in your twenties, you
have no heart. If you are not a conservative by the time you are 40, you
have no brain."

I think that we've seen a political-demographic shift in the Democratic
Party that reflects much of his sentiment.

Best,
Dale
(who was a 4th Generation Democrat -- until *that* party left me...)