[Vision2020] Hope for Healing? Well, not exactly

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:06:19 -0700

Hey, I heard that a "group" said that "there are thousand of ex-Republicans
throughout the country!  They are living proof that Republican orientation
is not fixed permanently...".  So there's hope for a retreat from that
unnatural, sinful leaning if only they'll seek it.

                                Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: "Saundra Lund" <sslund@moscow.com>
>To: "'John Harrell'" <johnbharrell@yahoo.com>, <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Hope for Healing?  Well, not exactly
>Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:36:52 -0700
>
>Yeah . . . riiiight . . . that's the ticket because "a group" says it's
>so.
>
>BTW, have I mentioned that Mars isn't close to Earth just now???  It's
>really a UFO full of green men circling the earth just waiting for the
>opportunity to land & take over Planet Earth.  Really . . . that's what
>"a group" says, so it must be so!  In fact, when I was observing Mars
>the other night, I could almost *swear* I saw the green men watching me!
>
>Yeah . . . riight . . .
>
>And, I've got some *great* land in Florida I've been trying to sell for
>the past 20 years or so  ;-)
>

>Saundra Lund
>Moscow, Idaho
>
>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to
>do nothing.
>Edmund Burke

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup