[Vision2020] Re: A quick note.

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2072405732-1060786867=:61049

Mr. Gibbs:

You had your chances to be friendly with me, and you blew it.  You're on my sh*t list, no matter what you do, or haven't you noticed?  I have just begun to work over "Nicholas Van Orton."

As for my being angry, I can relate to what you perceive, but again, you never took the time to meet me in person, so how would you first-hand experience the fact that I NEVER anger, no matter how many exclamation points or CAPS I use in my e-mails?

Being patronizing to me doesn't work, Mr. Gibbs.  I consider you a bigot, and I couldn't care less what you think of me: You're one of the people I will make sure has to leave Moscow once this all goes down.

And if you think my recent postings on the forum are a certain way, then I guess you'll never fully understand what I'm about to post on the forum.

Eat your face off - you're a Christ-church wannabe.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

p.s. I haven't lived at Sojourner's Alliance since like mid-June.  You're such a loser.

Joshua Gibbs <ridethesaintedrhythms@hotmail.com> wrote:

Douglas,

Please, let me give you some advice that I think you might find useful. And
I say this out of regard for who you are. There are not many passionate
people left in the world, but you are one of them. Although, you are
passionate about things other people are not passionate about because they
think you are wrong, or they don't like you, or for whatever reason. The
louder you yell, the less inclined they are to listen to you because they
are not passionate and are not wired that way. I honestly believe that if
you calm down some, people would be more inclined to listen to you.

And I'll say it again. I really think you ought to wait until the end of the
month before sending out any more e-mails over the vision2020 forum. There's
nothing undignified about biding your time, and if your prophecies come true
you are going to have alot of leverage with the big shots on the forum. If
your prophecies come true, I garauntee it, everyone is going to listen to
you. However, I think they would respect you more if they come true if you
waited your time out in silence. If your prophecies are true, it doesn't
matter what anyone at Christ Church thinks or does right now anyway. Christ
Church will fall regardless, you know? Also, I haven't been there in a long
time, so while you can do what you want, I'd think it was cool of you for
not mentioning my name in context with the same people you mentioned in your
last e-mail.

I've said some nasty things about you, you've said some nasty things about
me. I'm sorry. Let's try to get along, man. Another thing you might want to
keep in mind is that the way you write your e-mails makes you come across as
being someone who is very angry. I think if you came across as someone who
was more peacful, the people who aren't Christians out there might envy that
peace because they have none, and be interested in Christianity.

You got a job! That's great! Where are you working? If you're going to try
to move out of Sojourners with the money you make, I've been to the fixed
income housing that's over by Cactus computers and it isn't like, the
greatest, but it's a good location being downtown and all. Also, who are
your top ten favorite bands? What are your top ten favorite movies?

Take good care,
Joshua

--0-2072405732-1060786867=:61049

<DIV>Mr. Gibbs:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You had your chances to be friendly with me, and you blew it.&nbsp; You're on my sh*t list, no matter what you do, or haven't you noticed?&nbsp; I have just begun to work over "Nicholas Van Orton."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As for my being angry, I can relate to what you perceive, but again, you never took the time to meet me in person, so how would you first-hand experience the fact that I NEVER anger, no matter how many exclamation points or CAPS I use in my e-mails?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Being patronizing to me doesn't work, Mr. Gibbs.&nbsp; I consider you a bigot, and I couldn't care less what you think of me: You're one of the people I will make sure has to leave Moscow once this all goes down.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And if you think my recent postings on the forum are a certain way, then I guess you'll never fully understand what I'm about to post on the forum.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Eat your face off - you're a Christ-church wannabe.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>p.s. I haven't lived at Sojourner's Alliance since like mid-June.&nbsp; You're such a loser.<BR>*********************************************************************************************</DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>Joshua Gibbs &lt;ridethesaintedrhythms@hotmail.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%"><BR>Douglas,<BR><BR>Please, let me give you some advice that I think you might find useful. And <BR>I say this out of regard for who you are. There are not many passionate <BR>people left in the world, but you are one of them. Although, you are <BR>passionate about things other people are not passionate about because they <BR>think you are wrong, or they don't like you, or for whatever reason. The <BR>louder you yell, the less inclined they are to listen to you because they <BR>are not passionate and are not wired that way. I honestly believe that if <BR>you calm down some, people would be more inclined to listen to you.<BR><BR>And I'll say it again. I really think you ought to wait until the end of the <BR>month before sending out any more e-mails over the vision2020 forum. There's <BR>nothing undignified about biding your time, and if your prophecies come true <BR>you are g!
 oing to
 have alot of leverage with the big shots on the forum. If <BR>your prophecies come true, I garauntee it, everyone is going to listen to <BR>you. However, I think they would respect you more if they come true if you <BR>waited your time out in silence. If your prophecies are true, it doesn't <BR>matter what anyone at Christ Church thinks or does right now anyway. Christ <BR>Church will fall regardless, you know? Also, I haven't been there in a long <BR>time, so while you can do what you want, I'd think it was cool of you for <BR>not mentioning my name in context with the same people you mentioned in your <BR>last e-mail.<BR><BR>I've said some nasty things about you, you've said some nasty things about <BR>me. I'm sorry. Let's try to get along, man. Another thing you might want to <BR>keep in mind is that the way you write your e-mails makes you come across as <BR>being someone who is very angry. I think if you came across as someone who <BR>was more peacful, the people who a!
 ren't
 Christians out there might envy that <BR>peace because they have none, and be interested in Christianity.<BR><BR>You got a job! That's great! Where are you working? If you're going to try <BR>to move out of Sojourners with the money you make, I've been to the fixed <BR>income housing that's over by Cactus computers and it isn't like, the <BR>greatest, but it's a good location being downtown and all. Also, who are <BR>your top ten favorite bands? What are your top ten favorite movies?<BR><BR>Take good care,<BR>Joshua<BR><BR>_________________________________________________________________<BR>The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* <BR>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2072405732-1060786867=:61049--