[Vision2020] Libertarian principles

Peter Willard petew@completebbs.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:45:47 -0700

--=======D3E4B68=======

At 08:16 AM 8/12/03 -0700, Dale Courtney wrote:
>But don't get me started on the loss of our personal liberties!

We need honest, reasoned debate; not fearmongering. To those who pit
Americans against immigrants, and citizens against non-citizens; to those
who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty; my message is
this: Your tactics only aid terrorists - for they erode our national unity
and diminish our resolve. They give ammunition to America's enemies, and
pause to America's friends. They encourage people of good will to remain
silent in the face of evil.

I for one welcome our Reptiloid Overlords!

---