[Vision2020] Ranting From Christ Church

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1022428021-1060707959=:78418

Um, Ms. Woolf:

I'm the "lunatic prophet," or don't you recall?  That means that everything I say needs to be filtered through the public opinion of me, right?

But for sure, all that I said in that e-mail is 100% TRUE, and has been confirmed not only by me on a Sunday I attended that notorious "church," but by several EX-MEMBERS and DETRACTORS of your cult.

Yes, I have a full-time job, to answer your question.  So, I'm not on the public dole anymore, and I intend to pay back what I've received from Moscow and from Pullman.  I also intend to pay every penny of the $279 that was given to me by John Harrell (Moscow), who had the misguided intention of having me never return to the Palouse.

You catch me mid-month, Ms. "Woof": My August predictions haven't at all come true, and until they do or don't, I don't see what the point is of responding to me at all!  Remember the wise words of the "SAINT," DOUG WILSON: "Ignore [Stambler].  You're only encouraging him." (paraphrased)  Or don't you listen to your pastor anymore because of the number of young men he has molested at your "church?"

Or haven't you heard that TRUTH about your cult church yet?

I heard that Christ church members wear ear muffs and wear blindfolds when they attend "church" on Sunday, so that they couldn't possibly receive the word of Christ.  NOW, EVEN I KNOW THAT'S not true.

You're laughable: So is Paul Kimmell; so is Doug Wilson; so is "the broken-nosed wonder-kin," Nate Wilson; so is Josh "Grubbs"; so is Dale "Chutney"; so is John "down in the dirt" Moss.  These are people you should be ranting to.  Not me.

I am only one person.  But I DON'T MOLEST YOUNG MEN and I DON'T ENCOURAGE THEIR TEACHERS TO HUMILIATE THEM AT LOGOS SCHOOL AND GIVE THEM "Birthday Spankings."

Why don't you answer to that?  And then come August 31, maybe, just maybe, I'll drink the proverbial "bowl of hemlock" that everyone is so ready to give me, so that I'm no longer a "bad and destructive" influence on THE SPAWN OF DOUG WILSON ( a.k.a. SATAN'S HELPER).

You are indeed into the Devil's domain if you attend Christ church.  If I were you, I wouldn't even admit such a thing these days, knowing what you must know about the human rights abuses that go on there ALL THE TIME.

Desist, and turn away from the evil demagogue who has led you into that PIT OF VIPERS known as Christ church, DEFINITELY NOT "Christ's Church," that's for sure.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(fully employed, thank you...)

lf <jwoolf@cs.uidaho.edu> wrote:
"Sir";

I am not sure who you are or think you are, but you obviously live in another dimension or world altogether.  The "facts" as you have presented them are so false and so inflamitory, I am not sure you should be willing to put your assets on the line like that.

As a member of this Church, I take great offense at your accusing anyone of anything, especially since you are NOT a member and are NOT at Church on Sunday to hear just what it is being said.  None of what you have presented as being true, are.

Do you, "sir", work?  Do you provide for a family?  Or do we as tax payers pay for your "lifestyle"?  Is your main function in life just to make things hard for those out here that are trying to make it?

If this is, rather, an attempt at humor - YOU FAILED!!!

JW

--0-1022428021-1060707959=:78418

<DIV>Um, Ms. Woolf:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm the "lunatic prophet," or don't you recall?&nbsp; That means that everything I say needs to be filtered through the public opinion of me, right?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>But for sure, all that I said in that e-mail is 100% TRUE, and has been confirmed not only by me on a Sunday I attended that notorious "church," but by several EX-MEMBERS and DETRACTORS of your cult.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes, I have a full-time job, to answer your question.&nbsp; So, I'm not on the public dole anymore, and I intend to pay back what I've received from Moscow and from Pullman.&nbsp; I also intend to pay every penny of the $279 that was given to me by John Harrell (Moscow), who had the misguided&nbsp;intention of having me never return to the Palouse.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You catch me mid-month, Ms. "Woof": My August predictions haven't at all come true, and until they do or don't, I don't see what the point is of responding to me at all!&nbsp; <STRONG>Remember the wise words of the "SAINT," DOUG WILSON: "Ignore [Stambler].&nbsp; You're only encouraging him." (paraphrased)&nbsp; Or don't you listen to your pastor anymore because of the number of young men he has molested at your "church?"</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><EM>Or haven't you heard that TRUTH about your cult church yet?</EM></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I heard that Christ church members wear ear muffs and wear blindfolds when they attend "church" on Sunday, so that they couldn't possibly receive the word of Christ.&nbsp; NOW, EVEN I KNOW THAT'S not true.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>You're laughable: So is Paul Kimmell; so is Doug Wilson; so is "the broken-nosed wonder-kin," Nate Wilson; so is Josh "Grubbs"; so is Dale "Chutney"; so is John "down in the dirt"&nbsp;Moss.&nbsp; These are people you should be ranting to.&nbsp; Not me.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I am only one person.&nbsp; But I DON'T MOLEST YOUNG MEN and I DON'T ENCOURAGE THEIR TEACHERS TO HUMILIATE THEM AT LOGOS SCHOOL AND GIVE THEM "Birthday Spankings."</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Why don't you answer to that?&nbsp; And then come August 31, maybe, just maybe, I'll drink the&nbsp;proverbial "bowl&nbsp;of hemlock" that everyone is so ready to give me, so that I'm no longer a "bad and destructive" influence&nbsp;on THE SPAWN OF DOUG WILSON ( a.k.a. SATAN'S HELPER).</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>You are indeed into&nbsp;the Devil's domain&nbsp;if you attend Christ church.&nbsp; If I were you, I wouldn't even admit such a thing these days, knowing what you must know about the human rights abuses that go on there ALL THE TIME.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Desist, and turn away from the evil demagogue who has led you into that PIT OF VIPERS known as Christ church, DEFINITELY NOT "Christ's Church," that's for sure.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<DIV>(fully employed, thank you...)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>******************************************************************************************<BR><BR><B><I>lf &lt;jwoolf@cs.uidaho.edu&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>"Sir";</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I am not sure who you are or think you are, but you obviously live in another dimension or world altogether.&nbsp; The "facts" as you have presented them are so false and so inflamitory, I am not sure you should be willing to put your assets on the line like that.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>As a member of this Church, I take great offense at your accusing anyone of anything, especially since you are NOT a member and are NOT at Church on Sunday to hear just what it is being said.&nbsp; None of what you have presented as being true, are.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Do you, "sir", work?&nbsp; Do you provide for a family?&nbsp; Or do we as tax payers pay for your "lifestyle"?&nbsp; Is your main function in life just to make things hard for those out here that are trying to make it?&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>If this is, rather, an attempt at humor - YOU FAILED!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>JW</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1022428021-1060707959=:78418--