[Vision2020] Nate's House

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:38:38 -0700

> If you are going to quote me, Mr. Courtney, quote me entirely, ok?
>
> That portion of the quote that you selective decided to ignore stated:
>
> "Nor do I know exactly how much money is paid out to those who commit
> welfare fraud.  I only know that it is WRONG."

I tried to ignore your ignorance because you are mixing your analogies.
Welfare fraud is a crime; a tax-exempt orgnaization is a legal status
granted by the State. The comparison fails, as does your reasoning.

> I choose not to lie with twisted statistics.  I choose only to express my
> opinion and stand by my convictions, a trait that is seriously lacking in
> your postings.

Yes, yes, I know. You don't like the results and so it is I who have twisted
them. That's always the argument from those who cannot demonstrate that the
numbers are factually incorrect -- attack the person and not the data. But
people see thru that very quickly.

FWIW, MSD has verified the numbers that both Wenders and I have provided. I
would welcome you to prove either of us wrong as opposed to shifting to
"liar, liar, pants on fire" mentality.

Best,
Dale