[Vision2020] Latah Rural Rumors

Nate Wilson natewilson@moscow.com
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 22:40:30 -0700

--------------000004080501080304090104

Mrs. Huskey,
    While we have not yet placed an offer, a compatriot of mine and
my-own-self recently went through the property [The Beach: A Place to
Party] with the owner. We were looking into the building's mosque
potential. The hot tub in the basement makes it practically perfect. As
far as tax ramifications go, we were planning on getting a levy on the
ballot sometime this winter. The increased property taxes would cover
the addition of some tasteful minarets. Cheers.

NDW

DonaldH675@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Visionaries,
> Dame Rumor travels slowly down highway 8, and I don't subscribe to the
> Daily News so I my be repeating old news but I hope some of you may be
> able to respond to my questions.  Is it true that Doug Wilson, or an
> affiliated Christ Church business has recently purchased the old
> David's building - (I think it is called Beaches now)?  If so, what
> plans have been made for it?  What are the ramifications for taxes?
> Will the taxes of other down town business go up as a consequence?
> Thank you
> Rose Huskey

--------------000004080501080304090104

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Mrs. Huskey,<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; While we have not yet placed an offer, a compatriot of mine and
my-own-self recently went through the property [The Beach: A Place to
Party] with the owner. We were looking into the building's mosque
potential. The hot tub in the basement makes it practically perfect. As
far as tax ramifications go, we were planning on getting a levy on the
ballot sometime this winter. The increased property taxes would cover
the addition of some tasteful minarets. Cheers.<br>
NDW<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:DonaldH675@aol.com">DonaldH675@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
 face="arial,helvetica"><font size="2" family="SANSSERIF" face="Arial"
 lang="0">Dear Visionaries,<br>
Dame Rumor travels slowly down highway 8, and I don't subscribe to the
Daily News so I my be repeating old news but I hope some of you may be
able to respond to my questions.&nbsp; Is it true that Doug Wilson, or an
affiliated Christ Church business has recently purchased the old
David's building - (I think it is called Beaches now)?&nbsp; If so, what
plans have been made for it?&nbsp; What are the ramifications for taxes?&nbsp;
Will the taxes of other down town business go up as a consequence?&nbsp; <br>
Thank you<br>

--------------000004080501080304090104--