[Vision2020] Latah Rural Rumors

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:03:00 EDT

--part1_14d.228e2697.2c672c04_boundary

Dear Visionaries,
Dame Rumor travels slowly down highway 8, and I don't subscribe to the Daily
News so I my be repeating old news but I hope some of you may be able to
respond to my questions.  Is it true that Doug Wilson, or an affiliated Christ
Church business has recently purchased the old David's building - (I think it is
called Beaches now)?  If so, what plans have been made for it?  What are the
ramifications for taxes?  Will the taxes of other down town business go up as a
consequence?
Thank you
Rose Huskey

--part1_14d.228e2697.2c672c04_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visionaries,<BR>
Dame Rumor travels slowly down highway 8, and I don't subscribe to the Daily=
 News so I my be repeating old news but I hope some of you may be able to re=
spond to my questions.&nbsp; Is it true that Doug Wilson, or an affiliated C=
hrist Church business has recently purchased the old David's building - (I t=
hink it is called Beaches now)?&nbsp; If so, what plans have been made for i=
t?&nbsp; What are the ramifications for taxes?&nbsp; Will the taxes of other=
 down town business go up as a consequence?&nbsp; <BR>
Thank you<BR>
Rose Huskey</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14d.228e2697.2c672c04_boundary--