[Vision2020] Talk Show 8/10/03: POLITICS FREE-FOR-ALL

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 19:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Visionaries,
    On Sunday 8/10/03 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk
show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio on KUOI.org)
will feature the following guests:

    --In the first hour (9-10 am)Christopher LaPaglia
of the Palouse Peace Coalition will come by and we'll
conduct a politics free-for-all on topics ranging from
Iraq to Arnold Schwarzenegger. We also expect a call
from frequent political caller "Justin from Oregon" to
give his perspective on many of these issues.
   --In the second hour (10-11 am) we will continue
the discussion on politics and probably have plenty of
time for open-line phone calls.

    MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday
Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live
on the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)

Call in phone #'s: 885-6392 or 885-6393

Anyone with comments, questions or suggestions for
guests can send e-mail to: timlohr@yahoo.com
OR call the studio after the show at the numbers
above.