[Vision2020] University dollars

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:23:34 -0700

Mr. Strand -

Could you provide specific examples where the University of Idaho " . . .
takes business outside the community and outside the state . . . " and that
the purpose of this "business" would be better served in the local
community?

Example:  The UI researches whimsits in Location A.  Bringing this research
to Latah County would be beneficial to both UI and Moscow because . . . .

Tom Hansen