[Vision2020] Stop corporate tax dodging

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:05:22 GMT

Germany's tax rates at 1 Euro = US$1.08 as quoted from http://www.germany-
info.org/relaunch/business/taxes/german_tax_rates.html

Single Taxpayers:

" a zero tax rate on taxable income up to € 7,235
" a marginal tax rate rising form 19.9% to 23% on taxable income between €
7,236 and € 9,251
" a marginal tax rate rising from 23% to 48.5% on taxable income between €
9,252 and € 55,007
" a marginal tax rate of 48.5% on taxable income over € 55.007

Married Taxpayers:

" a zero tax rate on taxable income up to € 14,470
" a marginal tax rate rising from 19.9% to 23% on taxable income between €
14,472 and € 18,502
" a marginal tax rate rising from 23% to 48.5% on taxable income between €
18,504 and 110,014
" a marginal tax rate of 48.5% on taxable income over € 110,014

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/