[Vision2020] Thanks

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 01:16:20 +0000

Everyone:

And this type of thinking is why we see democracy slipping away.  The goal
of the free flow of information according to journalistic principles of fact
and objectivity is going down the drain.  Without a free press or media that
can report the facts without a constant nielsen poll ratings game, we do not
have a democracy.

Read "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy" by Greg Palast.

Ted