[Vision2020] Disturbing trends

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:20:10 -0700

All:

I can't believe all this whining about how "frightened" everyone is of the
Bush administration because it reminds them so much of pre-WWII Germany.
Give me a freakin' break!  Just because a guy got in after the other guy
decided to concede the election, then got the lawyers involved and threw the
whole country into an uproar.  Some people just can't take losing, I guess.

It's been almost two-and-a-half years, people.  Live with it!  You'll get
your chance again in 2004.

Enjoying life and all it has to offer without worrying about the freakin'
government,

DC