[Vision2020] Disturbing trends

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:12:21 -0700

Yes.  George W barely won the majority of electoral votes (with Florida's
"tainted" 25 electoral votes) and a minority of the popular vote.  This, to
me, is not the definition of a sweeping victory.

Now that the war is (more or less) concluded, let's see how King George
handles domestic problems.

Tom Hansen
Moscow