[Vision2020] Logos School's all-male board

LuJane Nisse lujane@lataheagle.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:00:18 -0700

This seems to be a fairly male-dominated list. Melynda is about the only
female I see post (interesting observation)

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Melynda Huskey
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 11:50 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Logos School's all-male board

Why, Doug (Jones), you puzzle me.  Those binary oppositions weren't mine,
but Chesterton's, as cited approvingly by Doug (Wilson):  I presumed that he
agreed with Chesterton, and consequently with the metaphoric divisions
Chesterton established.

Mine is not the theology that asserts that men are divinely and
categorically appointed to lead and women to follow:  that's the
"Trinitarians."  Of course, that's what I'd also call simplistically
either/or.  Maybe I'm missing something.

I'd be interested myself to see statistics from a "Trinitarian" culture:
does anyone know of one?

Melynda

"We utterly deny all outward wars and strife, and fightings with outward
weapons, for any end, or under any pretense whatsoever: this is our
testimony to the whole world."
Quaker Declaration of 1660

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com