[Vision2020] The All Male Outlook and Moscow Political Future

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 00:14:32 GMT

Yes, Mr. Danahy.  Exactly as we have been saying.  Alot of us do not agree in
any fashion with this decision.  But, as you stated below and as we have been
saying all along,  that is their right.  So be it.  But, if they should decide
to run for public office, I reserve the right to campaign and vote against them.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/