[Vision2020] The All Male Outlook and Moscow Political Future

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 01:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

I'm interested in the "why now" question as well.
However, I haven't read a straight answer on the "why
at all" question.  Douglas Wilson, normally very
critical about political correctness, has been evasive
in asnwering this question in this forum.  Step up to
the plate Douglas and be honest and concise.  What are
all the reasons why Logos want to formally exclude
women from the board and why at this point in time?

-- SNIP --