[Vision2020] Isn't This Racist?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sun, 06 Apr 2003 05:21:59 -0700

Well put Melynda,

If someone would fix the SAT to be culturally unbiased, I think that we
would not need affirmative action in our schools.

What I find hilarious about this is that they give bias entrance into
Universities and Colleges for the children of wealthy alumi, but not for
poor racial minorities.

Many minorities enter military jobs because it is often the best choice they
have.

Hispanics and African Americans make up nearly twice the population of the
military as they do the general population.

Donovan Arnold