[CLC-Discussion] General Contractor License and Florida Public Adjuster License Question

Weintraub, Lee lweintraub at beckerlawyers.com
Wed Sep 26 11:00:13 PDT 2018

Aside from the question you asked, you should be concerned about the enforceability of your client’s contract based upon the lack of a definitive price term.  There is case law on point invalidating contracts like yours.

Lee A. Weintraub
Shareholder
Board Certified in Construction Law
Chair, Public Private Partnerships Practice Group
Vice Chair, Construction Law and Litigation Practice Group

[cid:b8f931.png at 9c774f36.458ba6de]

Becker & Poliakoff
1 East Broward Blvd., Suite 1800
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301

T: 954.985.4147
F: 954.985.4176
lweintraub at beckerlawyers.com

beckerlawyers.com<http://www.beckerlawyers.com>
Connect on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lee-weintraub/1b/a0b/813> | Follow on Twitter<http://twitter.com/leeweintraub>

[www.facebook.com/beckerpoliakoff]<www.facebook.com/beckerpoliakoff>        [twitter.com/BeckerPoliakoff] <twitter.com/BeckerPoliakoff>        [www.linkedin.com/company/becker-&-poliakoff-p.a.] <www.linkedin.com/company/becker-&-poliakoff-p.a.>