[CLC-Discussion] Daytona Concrete Repairs

Charles B. Hernicz, Esq CHernicz at Herniczlegal.com
Mon Mar 9 06:37:58 PDT 2015

A friend of mine is looking for a GC to inspect and repair his apartment building in Daytona Beach.  Any recommendations??

Chuck

Charles B. Hernicz, Esq.
Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar
Hernicz Legal Services, P.L.
15854 Bent Creek Road
Wellington, FL 33414
Telephone: (561) 753-7511
Facsimile: (561) 753-7082
Chernicz at HerniczLegal.com

Chuck,

Good talking to you today. I am looking for a concrete repair contractor for a 28 unit apartment building I own in Daytona Beach. If you know of someone who would be interested in a relatively small repair job I would appreciate a referral. Thanks for your assistance.