[CLC-Discussion] James T. Guyer, arbitrator

Smith, Jared jsmith at rumberger.com
Thu Mar 12 09:18:32 PDT 2015

Hey folks, I have an arbitration coming up with James Guyer as arbitrator.  If you have had experience with Mr. Guyer, can you please pass along any insights?  I will be at the CLI tomorrow if you would rather relay in person rather than by email. Thanks so much.

Jared E. Smith
Board Certified in Construction Law

[RKC]<http://www.rumberger.com/>

Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell, P.A.
100 North Tampa Street |Suite 2000
Tampa, FL  33602-5830
Tel: 813.223.4253
Fax: 813.221.4752
jsmith at rumberger.com
vCard<http://www.rumberger.com/90F6E0/assets/files/vCards/Jared%20Smith.vcf>

www.rumberger.com<http://www.rumberger.com/>
Orlando Miami Tallahassee Tampa Birmingham

The information in this e-mail message is legally privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this communication
is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender as soon
as possible.  In addition, please delete the erroneously received message from any
device/media where the message is stored.