[CLC-Discussion] Land development / Land Use attorney

lauriesams at comcast.net lauriesams at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 15:15:22 PST 2015

I need a few recommendations for a land development/ Land Use attorney in the Fort Myers area.  I have a couple of clients who would like to block some possible development near their property.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Laurie B. Sams
Van Winkle & Sams, P.A.
3859 Bee Ridge Road, Suite 202
Sarasota, FL 34233
(941) 923-1685
fax (941) 923-0174
www.vwslaw.com
Please Note: Our firm only accepts WIRES for closings.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This transmittal may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise
be privileged or confidential. If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error. In that case, any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
strictly prohibited. If you suspect that you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone (941) 923-1685, or e-mail at lauriesams at comcast.net  and immediately delete this message and all of its
attachments.