[CLC-Discussion] Wanted: I-4 Commercial Director - Unique Opportunity

Rouselle "Bo". Sutton III rsutton at raileyharding.com
Wed Sep 10 06:38:18 PDT 2014

Dear Fellow Construction Attorneys,

I was given permission to pass along the email below from Jason Vallozzi of Helbling and Associates. Mr. Vallozzi and his firm are looking for well-qualified candidates for the I-4 Project, specifically to fill the I-4 Commercial Director role. I won't belabor what Mr. Vallozzi's email below already says, but I will say this is a unique opportunity for the right individual(s). If you feel you are qualified for this role, or know of someone who is, please reach out to Mr. Vallozzi directly. I have copied him on this email string.  Thank you, and good luck.

Rouselle "Bo" Sutton, III
Board Certified, Construction Law
Railey Harding + Allen | PA
ATTORNEYS AT LAW

15 North Eola Drive | Orlando, FL 32801
P 407.648.9119 | F 407.648.8049

website<http://www.raileyharding.com/> | vCard<http://www.raileyharding.com/uploads/2/4/9/0/24903050/rouselle_bo_sutton_iii.vcf> | map<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Railey+Harding+%26+Allen+PA/@28.542892,-81.369761,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x88e77ae3758bc137:0x4ae2132385586b9b> | email<mailto:rsutton at raileyharding.com>

[RHAemailsignature]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message may contain confidential information protected by the attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  The information is only for the use of the individual to whom it is intended by the sender to be sent.  If you are not such recipient, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon this email is prohibited.