[CLC-Discussion] Residential contractor warranty

Robert E. Doan robert at lawgainesville.com
Mon Oct 8 07:15:34 PDT 2012

This is definitely a recurring question and I think it has it's basis arising out of two things, 1.) it is pretty much an industry standard as an express contract provision and 2.)I think part of it comes from the case law supporting an implied warranty of habitability for new construction.

Robert E. Doan
Board Certified Construction Attorney
Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
Silverman, Vorhis & Doan
311 NE 1st Street
Gainesville, FL 32601
PH: 352-337-8373
Fax: 352-505-6188
Email: robert at lawgainesville.com

**This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of the
communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent for
delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication may be strictly prohibited.  If you receive this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone call.  Thank
you.