[CLC-Discussion] Electrical Engineering Expert (Design/Intent of Contract Documents)

Brent Zimmerman BZimmerman at bacharagroup.com
Mon Aug 20 10:04:28 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I mistakenly sent this inquiry to the wrong listserv for committee business only.

I am looking for a potential expert electrical engineer that could assist in identifying the intent of the scope of work outlined in a set of contract documents from a design perspective.   I represent an electrical contractor on a very large industrial project in Alabama, and a dispute has arisen with the Owner as to the extent of the scope of work.  I am in Jacksonville, FL, so Florida and/or Alabama engineers would be appreciated.  I would ideally like someone with design experience on very large industrial projects (ideally $500 Million or more).  Thanks for any input.

Brent T. Zimmerman
Board Certified in Construction Law
Direct Dial (904) 562-1068
Telecopier (904) 562-1061
email: bzimmerman at bacharagroup.com<mailto:bzimmerman at bacharagroup.com>
BACHARA
CONSTRUCTION LAW GROUP

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer. It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.