[CLC-Discussion] Looking for an Office Manager/Firm Administrator

Alex Barthet Alex at barthet.com
Fri Aug 17 12:36:52 PDT 2012

All:

I am hoping to use the power of the CLC to fill an open position at my firm in Miami.  We are looking for an experienced office manager/firm administrator.  If you know of anyone that is looking, please have them contact me.  Thanks and have a great weekend.

Regards,
Alex Barthet
Board Certified in Construction Law

The Barthet Firm
200 S. Biscayne Blvd., Suite 1800
Miami, Florida 33131
305-347-5290 (phone)
305-377-8695 (fax)
alex at barthet.com<mailto:alex at barthet.com>
www.barthet.com<http://www.barthet.com/>

This electronic communication may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, please delete this communication and notify the sender.  Thank you.