[WSBARP] Handwriting Expert

Mark Anderson marka at mbaesq.com
Fri May 24 10:47:49 PDT 2024

Here are some recommendations I have received in the past and the year in which I got them:

Brett Bishop (2022)
https://sites.google.com/view/bdes/
“I have used him as an expert in two different cases, had him testify in one of them.  He’s done good work for me.”

Hannah McFarland, CDE (2022)
2023 E. Sims Way, #263
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(206) 526-1941 or (360) 379-4062
http://www.writeexam.com/<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.writeexam.com%2f&c=E,1,lRBydWU6MRRZKhrgq1p9HoYcwkFuLLoH69Q-D1vJdqeyL9r8mQIa7fr5JMw66iIZ02_NnMA0I3fPbl5--CEpVOuyU2aStm5Cu9BJ7uIlUI93kXw,&typo=1>
“I used this person a few years ago.  She was excellent!”

Jan Seaman Kelly (2022)
702-682-0529
She is in Las Vegas.
“Be really careful with handwriting experts.  There are people who claim to be but are not.  They are usually former police officers who went through a two week training put on by the FBI back east.  That training is designed to give a person the ability to suspect that handwriting is or is not genuine but does not qualify them to render an opinion in court.  At the training, they are told that it does not qualify them as an expert.  It usually takes about two years working under someone.”

Tim Nishamura (<2015)
4613-105th Avenue NE
Kirkland, WA 98033
(206) 930-7654

Allan Herkt (<2011)
Forensic Document Examiner
575 Homestead Lane #F-378
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
(206) 780-2319
(360) 204-6577 (Cell)
http://www.asqde.org/<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.asqde.org%2f&c=E,1,Iz16y6fBS1wnC-Z2l6i7d4j99WlJa1Dlu9SsrNazR2O3878nw8P4A0WVPUi1Pij6BjM7H8RpZoAz0r8RyPtBi2vWkHo3pQE9EQnEs1tGyxuP6CRSFeGJN2DXAA,,&typo=1>

Rob Floberg (2015)
P. O. Box 1402
Vaughn, WA 98394
Phone: 253.820.1991
“He was very inexpensive compared to others.  He knows his craft but needs handholding as an expert.  I used him as a consultant b/c our case settled before we needed him.”

Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.