[WSBARP] Ejectment versus Eviction

Scott R. Weaver weaver at carneylaw.com
Thu May 9 09:53:34 PDT 2024

For one of my commercial landlords, I wish to bring an ejectment action versus eviction action for a failure to pay in King County. I have brought many an ejectment action but never for failure to pay. If you any of you have done this and don't mind sharing your experience, please shoot me an email. I will return the favor one day.

Mostly, I would like to see an example SJ motion.

Thx!

Scott

Scott Weaver, Shareholder
CARNEY BADLEY SPELLMAN, P.S.
206-607-4165 Direct | 206-622-8020 Main
206-467-8215 Fax
Bio<http://www.carneylaw.com/team/scott-r-weaver/> | vCard<https://www.carneylaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/scott-r-weaver.vcf> | Address<https://www.carneylaw.com/contact-us> | Website<https://www.carneylaw.com/>
weaver at carneylaw.com<mailto:weaver at carneylaw.com>

This e-mail contains confidential, privileged information intended only for the addressee. Do not read, copy, or disseminate it unless you are the addressee. If you are not the addressee, please permanently delete it without printing and call me immediately at (206) 622-8020.