[WSBARP] [WSBAPT] Probate necessary?

Mark Anderson marka at mbaesq.com
Tue Mar 26 13:09:34 PDT 2024

For what it's worth, be aware that the lawful heir to the deceased member will only be a transferee of the membership interest.  Until the LLC approves the heir as a new member; the heir will only have a pecuniary interest in the LLC.  The heir will not have voting rights, numerous responsibilities, or protections under the operating agreement.

Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.