[WSBARP] Off Topic Question

Laird, Katherine KatherineLaird at CenturyPacificLP.com
Mon Mar 4 10:40:41 PST 2024

I would call the State agency and make sure the whole thing is legit.  It is easy to copy letter head and other "official" looking correspondence.  I am with you. I have never seen a request for a SS card.

Sent from Workspace ONE Boxer